PDA

View Full Version : To DF

tenchi
01-17-2001, 01:50 PM
HI,
You said that you are into Yee Hung Ga. May I ask which school you goto. I have a sprained ankle and when its gets better going to try out Bill Fung School on staten island. Also was wondering what are the prices a month since I am on a budget.

DF
01-18-2001, 01:56 AM
Hi there, I don't go to any specific branches but I do visist them very often. As far as the price, it is best discussed with the instructor of the particular branch yourself.

Bill is a very good instructor and has a very good school going in Staten Island. I urge you to go visit and talk to Bill and his students. Go observe a class and be sure this is the style and school you like.

DF

WongFeHung
01-18-2001, 03:05 AM
Dai Si-Hing,
could you help me with some of my cantonese terminology? I know alot of different people use different terms for these, I just wanted your input.
front snap kick, front thrust kick, roundhouse kick, side kick,cross treading kick,leg hook (as in after the kay-mun bo steps, leg hook, and kick)
Much appreciated.
Happy New Year!
Rik

DF
01-19-2001, 04:18 AM
hi there, I am really bad in writing English Chinese or Chinese English, you know what i mean.maybe some other people on the forum can help

peace

DF

tenchi
01-19-2001, 01:25 PM
Df,
Ah ok I am going to try just not sure what kind of question I should ask. Most of the time I am very intimidated by ma teachers. Who are you? that you go to all different school. IF you are ever going to the SI school this month email me at jdevincenzo@mail.com and tell me like to say hi.

good luck with your terminology's

DF
01-19-2001, 11:05 PM
ask any question you want, it is your time and money that you are investing. Be sure you are in a place you are comfortable and happy with. Bill is an easy going guy, no need to be intimidated by him. Just show proper respect like anyone would when meeting a stranger for the first time and visiting someone's else house.

As far as who I am , since you are not in the martial circle, it really doesn't matter who I am.
Just think of me as another guy of the Yee's family.

DF

tenchi
01-20-2001, 07:51 AM
thx Dixon Fung i'll stop by when I can I found this address on geocities http://www.geocities.com/sifu_fong/index.html
not sure if its up to date so going call first before I stop bye. I am hoping this week since I off and have a lot of time on my hands lately.
Johnny D

tiet_que
01-21-2001, 09:20 PM
Yes the site is up do date. You can also reach it at http://www.fonghungga.com.

Tiet Que