PDA

View Full Version : I'm bored, so I thought I'd post my own poll...

Sam Wiley
02-19-2002, 12:35 AM
Chee-to's:

Puffy or crunchy?

SifuAbel
02-19-2002, 12:47 AM
I think you are bored of the total lack of content on this forum. Then again, who isn't? I sure am.

You must agree, sam, that another good poll on this board would be.......

J/O
Left?
Right?
bed grind?

Chris McKinley
02-19-2002, 12:51 AM
Nothing beats a bowl of Count Chocula and an ice cold brew.

red_fists
02-19-2002, 12:56 AM
Forget all that artificial Crap.

Nothing beats:
Muesli with Dried fruits, nuts and seeds added in.
Top it of with some fresh Strawberries, yoghurt or sour milk.

Best Breakfast there is.

Sam Wiley
02-19-2002, 01:03 AM
Actually, I heard that you're not supposed to eat fruits and grains together because they counteract each other or something, so meusli would be pretty pointless.

Hey Chris,
People around here laugh when I tell them Guinness goes great with chocolate ice cream, and they laugh when I eat things like cereal or cake with a beer. They're missing out.:D

Man, puffy Chee-tos are like Van Halen after David Lee Roth left and Sammy Hagar came into the picture: a lot of fluff but no real substance. I can't believe people eat those things.

red_fists
02-19-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Sam Wiley
Actually, I heard that you're not supposed to eat fruits and grains together because they counteract each other or something, so meusli would be pretty pointless.

Shuucks, guess us Europeans been doing it wrong for Centuries.
;) ;)

Radhnoti
02-19-2002, 07:30 AM
You just HAD to go and drag VanHager into it, didn't you?!?
:mad: ;)

Seriously, I liked them with Dave fronting...but I feel they really came together as a BAND when Sammy fronted for them. 'Course I appear to be the only person in the universe who preferred VanHalen with Sammy singin'. :p

Breakfast: I love grape nuts in Sun Soy(a soy milk drink) topped with just a little bit of honey.

Oh...and crunchy.

Sam Wiley
02-19-2002, 10:12 AM
Red_Fists,
I don't understand the reason they wouldn't work together or why they would cancel each other out when eaten together, but it was something Erle Montaigue said about a year ago. I personally don't eat a lot of it. Besides that, I don't eat yoghurt, either. Nasty stuff. Looks like snot.

Sifu Abel,
Yeah, there's a lack of interesting discussion going on right now. Except for a few threads, there isn't much to read or discuss at all. I couldn't really think of anything interesting to discuss, so I just put up a poll on something that interested me. This is one of the few things people seem to have a definite preference for, the puffy or crunchy thing. That, and whether Van Halen was better with Sammy or with Dave.

Of course we all know they were better with Dave...:D ;)

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-19-2002, 10:23 AM
i don't eat sweats ... ever.

taste wierd and leave a funny artificial feeling in my tummy. sucks cause i used to really like count chocula when i was a little kid, but now it just doesnt taste good to me.

sure do like the beer though. my favorate kind is free beer.

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-19-2002, 10:23 AM
and life cereal. i like that sh!t.

Tigerstyle
02-19-2002, 10:46 AM
...because I don't want to represent one over the other. I like both puffy and crunchy, and I can't choose between the two. Well, if a gun was forced to my head and I was told I had to pick one... crunchy.

Hey, now I can vote :)

I have a couple of friends that dip their Wendy's fries into their Wendy's frosty. Disgusting... Actually it didn't taste bad, but every time I think about it, it just sounds disgusting.

Ky-Fi
02-19-2002, 05:00 PM
Man, my food addiction is Frank's Red Hot Sauce----I like it on popcorn, on pretzels, any kind of Buffalo-style chicken wings or sandwiches or wraps--I go through a bottle of that about every 2 weeks. It's not that incredibly hot, but I'm totally addicted to the flavor.

red_fists
02-19-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Sam Wiley
Red_Fists,
Besides that, I don't eat yoghurt, either. Nasty stuff. Looks like snot.

I eat the whole lot:
Yoghurt
Sour Milk
Butter Milk

Yumm, I am aware that some of you might not know them.

Sam Wiley
02-19-2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by red_fists

I eat the whole lot:
Yoghurt
Sour Milk
Butter Milk

Yumm, I am aware that some of you might not know them.

Well, I met Butter Milk once, but for some reason the meeting left a bad taste in my mouth.;)

KC Elbows
02-19-2002, 05:18 PM
Tigerstyle,
My wife and son dunk their fries in their frosties. Frankly, it disgusts me.

Mind you, growing up, my grandmother used to make peanut butter and bacon sandwiches for us, and they have to be the best route to angioplasty there is.

Other things that disgust me:
-Sammy Hagar the Horrible
-puffy cheetos

Other disgusting things I eat
-OJ and peanut butter sandwhiches
-milk and popcorn