PDA

View Full Version : What Pre 1985 video game character are you?

SevenStar
02-19-2002, 07:27 PM
http://blog.ravenblack.net/quiz/videogame.pl

here's what it told me:

I am Kung Fu Master.

I like to be in control of myself. I dislike crowds, especially crowds containing people trying to kill me. Even though I always win, I prefer to avoid fights if possible.

(If you were not Kung Fu Master you would be a Defender-ship.)

I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

Stacey
02-19-2002, 07:32 PM
I got it too, but I didn't give the "kung fu" answers. Does it always make you a KF master.

SevenStar
02-19-2002, 07:35 PM
dunno. I doubt it though. That would suck if it did.

SevenStar
02-19-2002, 07:35 PM
no, it doesn't. My friend just told me that she got the lightcycle

Stacey
02-19-2002, 07:38 PM
[What Video Game Character Are You? I am Pacman.] I am Pacman.

I am an aggressive sort of personality, out to get what I can, when I can. I prefer to avoid confrontation, but sometimes when it's called for, I can be a powerful character. I tend to be afflicted with munchies constantly

These things are great, this is why Al Gore invented the internet.

anton
02-19-2002, 07:48 PM
I got Defender ship
I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

and If I were not a Defender-ship I would be a Thrust-ship

Thrust ship
I am small and tricky - where you think I am, I probably am not. I can work very fast, but I tend to go about things in a round about way, which often leaves me effectively standing still. I hate rocks. Bloody rocks.

Xebsball
02-19-2002, 07:54 PM
I am a Base-defender.

What's mine is mine, and I make sure everyone knows it. Nobody invades my space without permission - I'd destroy everything I own before letting someone take it from me. I tend to be forward-facing, which is both a strength and a weakness.

OR

I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

But in my own words, just like a hypo: I can be mean OR totally sweet.

Ryu
02-19-2002, 08:33 PM
Guess...

Ryu

Shin
02-19-2002, 08:34 PM
I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

Perfect

Mr. Nemo
02-19-2002, 08:51 PM
I'm a gauntlet adventurer too.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

SevenStar
02-19-2002, 09:13 PM
Ryu was either a defender ship or kong.

red_fists
02-19-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by red_fists
Yeah, Yeah.

Pumps Fists in the air.

I am a [B}Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

or a Breakout Bat

I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going al

There ya go, baby. [/B]

Qi dup
02-19-2002, 09:33 PM
I am kong, and I don't take no **** from nobody while spitting out double negatives.

Braden
02-19-2002, 09:37 PM
I'm the little boat from Ducks A'hoy.

Or the dude from Rolling Thunder.

Braden
02-19-2002, 09:37 PM
Oh, there's a link... huh... That makes a bit more sense... ******, for a second I thought you guys were all as wierd as I was.

Ryu
02-19-2002, 10:42 PM
I was hoping for "Ryu" but it's pre 1985...

I was actually Kung Fu Master. :)

Ryu

David Jamieson
02-19-2002, 11:43 PM
I'm either a Gauntlet adventurer or Mr Do.

I will crush you...with apples...apparently.

peace

Gigante
02-20-2002, 02:30 AM
I am Pogo Joe. Pax vobiscum!

KungFuGuy!
02-20-2002, 02:53 AM
I too am a gauntlet adventurer :D

HopGar
02-20-2002, 07:36 AM
Here's what it gave me:

1)I am a Defender-ship.

2)I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

norther practitioner
02-20-2002, 07:42 AM
kung fu master

Budokan
02-20-2002, 08:34 AM
Qubert here.:)

KC Elbows
02-20-2002, 10:26 AM
I am Centipede.

I wander back and forth minding my own business, changing directions only when things get in my way, but I always seem to be persecuted. It's as if people want to hurt me, to cut me in two, to laugh at my confusion. Can't you just leave me alone? Stop shooting me!

KC Elbows
02-20-2002, 10:27 AM
If not, I am Mr Do.

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples.

Tigerstyle
02-20-2002, 10:39 AM
I am a Defender ship or a Base Defender

Hmmm? Definitley a defendy-type of guy, I guess.

BTW, I think Ryu is Mario:
"I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble." :p

Jaguar Wong
02-20-2002, 11:06 AM
LOL!!

I got kung fu master as well, but man my second choice was the best...

"An Asteroid
I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind."

Highlander
02-20-2002, 11:22 AM
I got Death Chase Rider

I enjoy taking risks, and I get kicks from speed, danger, and death-defying stunts. I drink and drive, I bungee jump, I snowboard, with no regard for my own life, or the lives of those who stand in my way. Trees? I laugh at trees! ;)

Kristoffer
02-20-2002, 11:24 AM
Kung Fu master or a a "Scorched Earth Tank" :D
"I am a Scorched Earth Tank.

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a
strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to
compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself."

yenhoi
02-21-2002, 10:14 AM
I am a Pacman Ghost.

I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be.

I am Pacman.

I am an aggressive sort of personality, out to get what I can, when I can. I prefer to avoid confrontation, but sometimes when it's called for, I can be a powerful character. I tend to be afflicted with munchies constantly.

ewallace
02-21-2002, 10:30 AM
I am a scorched earth tank. If only I had a tank. I could change the world. And I could have a bumper sticker that reads "My other car is a tank".

DelicateSound
02-21-2002, 12:03 PM
Defender Ship, Base Defender, and after a few subtle vhanges [to my food preferences] a Gauntlett Warrior. :D I love food. All food. And frequently get lost inside dark rooms....