PDA

View Full Version : ?????????

nightair
10-04-2001, 10:49 PM
Please Don't Think I am insane for asking, but...Who is Ashida Kim and why does everyone seem to hate this person? Would somebody please enlighten me.I really would like to know. :)

Water Dragon
10-04-2001, 10:54 PM
Ashida Kim is Knifefighter

You may take my life, but you will never take my Freedom

Ming the Merciless
10-04-2001, 10:57 PM
....and all this time I thought that knifefighter was ralek. ****, guess I was wrong.

sultanpro
10-04-2001, 10:59 PM
because he's a fool, just check out his web site if you need more info.
nuff said

skard

Its not what goes in a man that defile's him, its what comes out.

Snake
10-05-2001, 05:44 AM
so Ralek is Ashida Kim? That fits! :)

Snake
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

DrunkenMonkey
10-05-2001, 05:54 AM
naw ashida kim couldn't be ralek. Remember Kim teaches tai chi chung and baggwa.

"****ed be the day that befalls us in a most hostile manner that shall compromise our Country, and ****ed be the great lengths at which are required of to stir our Patriotism." - Anonymous

honorisc
10-05-2001, 09:16 AM
What you've read are interpretations or people venting~ theoretically it is a pen name, and he's an occidental writing about in-depth Ninja stuff which might lend some to think he's a fake Ninja and that what he writes, is, was should be considered invalid~. Some-such.

Very some such, perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

nightair
10-08-2001, 12:29 AM
ohhhh.
Thanks I think I get it.I read that thing about bullets..he seems pretty full of himself.

DOH!!