View Full Version : Attention: Jon

Rolling_Hand
02-20-2002, 06:47 PM
Hi Jon,

This is your reward...

http://www.parascope.com/en/articles/coralCastle.htm

jon
02-21-2002, 12:39 AM
hehe thank you, i never get 'rewards' :)
What a great place:D
Can i ask why you choose to adress that to me personaly or am i only going to get an answer i really am not going to want to hear?

hehe notice my new quote, im trying im trying :)

jon
02-21-2002, 12:56 AM
oh oh i think i understand now :)
But you see i can stand firm to.

Walk as a river, stand as if nailed.

I can be as hard as iron or soft as thread :)
I know all these great theorys but when will be able to apply them all:(

Its all about balance you see, besides choas gets to all complex structures at some point.
Is your stance free or locked?
Can you be free and still be grounded?
Can you make my darn ankles stop hurting?
When are my shins going to get used to the constant twisting?
Why do my palms sweat and feel heavy after a while?
Are small circles as powerfull as large ones?
Is decending force more powerfull than ascending force?
Is strait more powerfull or is the curve the best source?
Should i flow with my opponents reactions or should i be like poison to his movement?
Can i still excert my full force when my fist or fingers are tightly clenched?
Why does my sifu ask me to practice for hours on end without taking a break dispite the fact im dripping sweat in pools on the floor - is this good kung fu?
I can stand up firm but i sometimes slip when i move to fast what does this mean?

Im so confused...
I got all these questions RH and no strait answers!
You are a knowledgeable man and your system is known for its simple replies. Can you answer my questions?

hehe dont worry about me im in a wierd mood at the moment, been a strange few days:)
Hope your well and morning is pretty on wing chun mountain.

Rolling_Hand
02-21-2002, 11:14 AM
You may feel threatened by a new face on the scene - Wing Chun, but this girl will actually be a boon. Friendly rivalry brings out the best in you. It isn't fair that you have to sacrifice. You've done so much with your Hung Gar and Pakua already. But unforseen complications threaten the start of a young MA - a young mind. Start cutting losses. The more this drags on, the more it will cost... The little idea is to identify yourself. In other words, you can look forward to things getting easier, but don't let yourself lose that edge - Wing Chun Centerline!!! -RH

jon
02-21-2002, 06:19 PM
I quite like the young lass Wing Chun, she is pretty and knows herself well. However does she really know me?
Im sure i can learn something from her and ive already attempted to try, she has rejected me though :( I didnt agree with some of her thinking and hence personal issues came to light. Still I know she has influenced the lives of many and she has my undying respect for that:)
I try to trim off the excess but in truth i dont quite know if im capable of making that judgement. What used to not work now does and what things i used to favor i have now rejected.
This is evolution, it happens in all things even within a life as short as ours;)
Can i really judge what 'works' and what doesnt? Does a tiger have set rules when it pounces on its prey?
I am only a young mind but i am trying:( Is it wrong to be young and full of questions? Im 24 yet i can seem both older or younger depending on who you ask. Is any of it really any bearing on my mind?

Thank you for your thoughts RH you have my mind spinning again;)
Say hello to that pretty young thing when you see her for me, she will not remember my name but i wish her well regardless:)

Rolling_Hand
02-21-2002, 10:12 PM
--However does she really know me?

You could wind up overstating your case if you don't take the time to know her!!!

Yim Wing Chun, the pretty chinese girl...

Six gates Shoalin monks planted it all at the start.
Between you and I centerline lives in each others heart.
Between two points we may be ocean away.
You feel my love with my asking hand.
I hear what you say through Chi Sau.
The truth is ever a lie about punches & kicks.
Climbing the Wing Chun mountain,
I stumble and fall...
But I give you it all. - RH

diego
02-22-2002, 03:51 PM
can i join in

jon
02-22-2002, 05:42 PM
diego
"can i join in"
* Of course you can my friend, it is a public forum after all;)
Now all you gotta do is read between the lines:)

Rolling_Hand
"You could wind up overstating your case if you don't take the time to know her!!!"
* Im thinking of changing my middle name to presumption. It seems to be one of my greater charactor flaws. That and being judgemental but they kinda tie in together now dont they;)
I will one day attempt to get to know the girl who is so popular a little better, after all there must be a lot there to hold so many hearts in her hands. She will never be my mistress but i would be a fool to pass up some of what she offers, i just need to meet someone who properly can explain her ways.

"Six gates Shoalin monks planted it all at the start.
Between you and I centerline lives in each others heart.
Between two points we may be ocean away.
You feel my love with my asking hand.
I hear what you say through Chi Sau.
The truth is ever a lie about punches & kicks.
Climbing the Wing Chun mountain,
I stumble and fall...
But I give you it all. - RH"
* I have to say... [You signed that so im assuming you wrote it.]
That is a REALLY nice poem:D
You are a clever man RH, a sihing from another system in another world. Not sure if you teach but if you do i can imagine your students must feel very lucky, if you are not a teacher then one day you will make a great one.
My respects :)

Jon

Rolling_Hand
02-23-2002, 02:38 PM
Jon
--You signed that so im assuming you wrote it.

Yeah, this lady is mine!

--i just need to meet someone who properly can explain her ways.

Fair enough!!
Maybe I am just too tough for your guys. LOL, Now I want you to meet a junior - a Wing Chun light weight: Whippinghand.

Warning: Only if you dare to debate... then, welcome to the Wing Chun World and to meet ***** Whippinghand *****
Here it goes...
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?dd489f&threadid=10110&pagenumber=2

fiercest tiger
02-23-2002, 03:03 PM
nice wingchun poems.

6 gates ykm has too, i wonder if its the same as yours?

yim wing chun is a dirty little HO! :D

Heres a poem from me

I WOULD RATHER A FULL BOTTLE IN FRONT OF ME,
RATHER THEN A FULL FRONTAL LABOTOMY.:p

Seriously i cannot join in this thread as my kung fu is at a basic level and i would cope an a$$ whipping.

Later
FT:D

Rolling_Hand
02-23-2002, 03:10 PM
hahaha.... you old D*G!!!

fiercest tiger
02-23-2002, 03:31 PM
If it wasnt for vantician blinds,
it would be curtains for all of us.

hows that peom?

yim wing chun is on the end of it! :eek: :) whats up rolling hand my peoms to advanced for you? hehehe cya

FT;)

vingtsunstudent
02-23-2002, 07:25 PM
hey ft
how is it my man
i'm sure you'll like this one

you say 'train in pak mei'
well i say 'no way'
you say 'well try ykm'
why you jokin' again.

vts

Rolling_Hand
02-23-2002, 11:24 PM
Progress may be slow, but you're also being given a unique chance to reexamine old thinking.

Reminder, I'm the real deal, not Tigerhand or Whippinghand!

jon
02-24-2002, 12:15 AM
Rolling_Hand
"Yeah, this lady is mine!"
* Again nice poem, keep it up:)

"Fair enough!!
Maybe I am just too tough for your guys. LOL, Now I want you to meet a junior - a Wing Chun light weight: Whippinghand."
* Junior Wing Chun! Shudder:eek: :p ;)

"Warning: Only if you dare to debate... then, welcome to the Wing Chun World and to meet ***** Whippinghand *****"
* I cant compete with you guys in debate about your own style, still im on your side either way:) You are always so simply spoken ;)
Plus i fear Whippinghand may disrupt my delicate sensibilitys:D

fiercest tiger
"Seriously i cannot join in this thread as my kung fu is at a basic level and i would cope an a$$ whipping"
* Just do what i do whenever i dont know what im talking about, make it up as you go along. Apprently i have no idea what im on about in more ways than one and yet i still manage to spout out enough crap to fill the Sydney sewers. I dont know kf either i just read a lot :(

fiercest tiger
02-24-2002, 01:47 AM
whats up my friend?:)

nice poem also, have you spoken to andy sifu lately do you keep in touch at all?

Did you do pak mei or jow gar?

im always joking, why ARE you affended? wasnt meant for you too be, KFO is really boring, dont you think?:(

Rolling Hand,

your the real deal! why do you say this? plenty others out there doing wingchun that are very good, like vingstunstudents sifu. TRY HIM OUT!!;)

jon,

KFO brings out the best in people! hahahaha

later fellas
FT:D

jon
02-24-2002, 02:43 AM
"KFO brings out the best in people! hahahaha"
hehe we may have to differ there, of late it almost seems the opposite. Then again your proberly being sarcastic and im just slow and dim as per usual. To much walking around in circles. I keep ending up back where i started ;)

fiercest tiger
02-24-2002, 02:46 AM
I was being sarcastic..lol

they say nutters walk in circles, here is a tip go the other way! hahahaha

later mate;)

jon
02-24-2002, 02:56 AM
Gulp i was thinking that the other day, i was also in a roundabout at the time.
I should proberly not have a drivers licence:rolleyes:

vingtsunstudent
02-24-2002, 03:14 AM
ft
wasn't offended, just playin'
and i learnt a little jow gar off andy, unfortunately nowhere near enough, probably a good thing tho as i am easily confused :rolleyes: and i would never want to confuse anything with my ving tsun.
vts

fiercest tiger
02-24-2002, 03:31 AM
I know the jow gar forms are really long, i can see you being confused.:)

take everything from me as a grain of salt, im here wasting my time..lol hows your ribs, are they healed yet?

talk soon mate

FT:)

Rolling_Hand
02-24-2002, 05:13 PM
FT
--yim wing chun is a dirty little HO!

Gents,
Now, Rolling_Hand strikes back!!!

When I see a fish, I know it can swim.
When I see a bird, I know it can fly.
When I see a real tiger, I stumble and fall.
When I see Fiercest Tiger, I sit on top of his head
and he says meow...meow...meow!!! - RH

Am I good or what???
hahaha....

fiercest tiger
02-24-2002, 06:58 PM
jee that was a master peice i must say! you go girl!hahahaha

i dont think i can top that right now, i gotta go to uni to get a masters in literature to do so.

whats the difference between an elephant and a mattayogi?

this is high level ykm.

Rolling_Hand
02-24-2002, 08:02 PM
FT

Now, you know Rolling Hand is the real deal!!!

fiercest tiger
02-24-2002, 08:24 PM
you didnt answer my question, if you answer it, i believ you!

hahahaha later MATE:)

Rolling_Hand
02-24-2002, 09:12 PM
The difference is that you know you're wearing wild and crazy underwear.

fiercest tiger
02-24-2002, 10:23 PM
i dont wear under wear i free ball! so i must be better then you?:D

Rolling_Hand
02-25-2002, 12:50 PM
FT

If that's all you could do, you're better off with your pant on. Showing your button card - bare a** wouldn't help much. You haven't advanced an inch with your tiger claws kungfu!!!

fiercest tiger
02-25-2002, 03:40 PM
my tiger claws, i dont have any! i have hands, hate to tell you this buddy but im human?:rolleyes: :p

i told you before you are the man! :)

heres a chinese saying in martial arts for you and i believe you live by this by the sounds of it!?

When you drink the water, remember where the SPRING starts.

you are this with wing chun am i correct?:)

Rolling_Hand
02-25-2002, 06:25 PM
It's been a while since you've been the object of competing affections.

jon
02-25-2002, 06:55 PM
It all started out so nicely :)
Now im just plain confused:confused:
Then again im not that smart to begin with:(

Is the pen mightyer than the sword?
Are words more important than actions?
Why so many questions do i have?

Rolling_Hand
02-25-2002, 07:04 PM
It isn't easy learning to share - especially when you've been self-sufficient for Pakua & Hunga. Nevertheless it's a strenght worth cultivating.

Rolling_Hand
02-26-2002, 10:29 AM
Why don't you express yourself on Wing Chun forum?
Besides me, there're many wing chun people can show you a way to wing chun mountain. I see you there.

Rolling_Hand
02-26-2002, 10:40 PM
Skip the I told you so and share the advice you're eagar to impart.

You couldn't have done it cheaper.
Only FT likes to do it for free.... hahaha!!!!

Rolling_Hand
02-27-2002, 10:43 AM
Paths in life are rarely straight...
Now, Whippinghand and others should be ready for you... it's time to let your Bak Mei Kung Fu speak for itself.

You know things are barely held together by spit and glue, but don't let that stop you.

Good luck and I'll see you at the Wing Chun forum!

fiercest tiger
02-27-2002, 04:57 PM
i am a cheap a$$ b!tch, ill charge you from now on!:eek:

Rolling_Hand
02-27-2002, 06:02 PM
You're not my type.

And save yourself for Tigerhand or Ruby.

CLOUD ONE
02-27-2002, 07:45 PM
Be careful not to play their strengths.
Remember they say it is a mountain, but could it be an ant hill?

Yeah your right the wing chun forum has to much nicy nicy things to say but once the going gets fast they don't want to play.
;)

Remember luck is for the foolish!!! and don't forget your torch whilst going up the ant hill oops the w.c mountain.

Buby
02-27-2002, 08:29 PM
Ruby or Buby? Either way it doesn't matter. I'll be a ruby, cause I shine like one. I hear I got you guys on your ant hill wearing shades.

Ant hill? My bad, I mean mountain. Cloudy you're one baaaaaad man!!!! :D

Be easy... fasheezee,

Buby

CLOUD ONE
02-28-2002, 07:59 AM
Durex extra sensitive. (when you f@ck them up the a$$)

Buby nice reply but it all depends if you are an ant or.....? You wern't rocked;) Wow the tapes must be like gems? train hard my brother.:)

Rolling_Hand
02-28-2002, 03:59 PM
hahaha.... no one dare to climb on the Wing Chun mountain except Sui-fuw. Two thumb up to Sui-fuw.

Clearly you've outgrown a certain role. But you can't just demand a higher position without touching Whippinghand's hands.

Introduce associates to the "NEW" you and they'll warm to the idea. In other words, you may need someone like Jon to help you aboard the battleship - Wing Chun Red Boat.

You don't want to be unavailable when Whippinghand comes knocking. Keep your eyes on the door. LOL!

Rolling_Hand
02-28-2002, 04:19 PM
You need someone like Jon, Forget that FT, Tigerhand or XXby... they're just some Yo Yo - Dirty ol cows. You've just made me stepped on some toes...LOL! The solution to your trouble lies in Jon's advice.

After all, Jon is the second best next to me...hahaha!!!!

jon
02-28-2002, 06:32 PM
"You need someone like Jon, Forget that FT, Tigerhand or XXby... they're just some Yo Yo - Dirty ol cows. You've just made me stepped on some toes...LOL! The solution to your trouble lies in Jon's advice.
After all, Jon is the second best next to me...hahaha!!!!"
* oh oh i got a mention, i feel all warm and fuzzy:D

I finaly finished my Bagua form today incase anyone give a flying fOck. Chang Jung-Chao orginal form is now part of my skills.
Now i just gotta actualy become competant in it and stop my sifu from saying "ok" and bring it to the "good" level.

PS a couple of questions for you strait line thinkers :)

If simplicity is the key who decided what the 'lock' is?
The shortest distance between two points is ALWAYS a strait line, yet its much harder to go strait though the wc mountain than around it?

Buby
03-01-2002, 07:26 AM
RH - "Dirty ol' cow" .... Ouch..I'm hurt...It's Mr. Dirty ol' cow. Didn't you learn any manners.

"hahaha.... no one dare to climb on the Wing Chun mountain" - Is that the only way up the mountain? What if I don't like to climb?

Cloudy - Thanks Bro! They are gems. Lets just say, that they have become my better half. Sifu put a lot into them, plus I keep daily contact with him. Thanks again for your kindness bro.

Take care,
Buby

Rolling_Hand
03-01-2002, 03:24 PM
It takes a man to do a man's job! Keep on watching TV and have a few more hot dogs - mum, mum, it's good for you. Save some for FT.

There's no shame in saying mum. You don't want to lost that edge...hahaha

Buby
03-04-2002, 05:36 AM
True! True! But I bet the taliban thought the same thing about us Yanks. It's takes a man to climb these mountains to come and get us. While they wait for us to climb the mountain, we just fly right over and sink bombs deep in there mountains. ;)

"Keep on watching TV and have a few more hot dogs" - **** talk about fatal attraction! Do me a favor and stop watching me.:D

Be easy,

Buby

feldor
03-04-2002, 07:13 AM
Yo Dog!

The package FINALLY arrived be Ninja postman...HAHAHA!

Thanks again,

Charles

P.S. Get that pc working and redo your MSN!! :p

Buby
03-04-2002, 07:21 AM
Bro,

That's great! Sorry it took so long. When did you receive it? Holla at me via e-mail. ****, my wify sent it express mail. The same shhh happened to Matt. I spent 20 bucks and 30 mins in the post office, so he could get it next day mail and the package arrived almost a week later. I give up on express mail. I'll walk it over to ya next time. :D

Anyways bro, happy the you finally got it.

Take care,
Buby

feldor
03-04-2002, 07:29 AM
Check your email. Thanks Again.

YKM Forever! :D :D :D

Chas