PDA

View Full Version : Sydney kungfu school

Wolf
02-20-2002, 09:57 PM
Does anyone in Sydney have any info on the kungfu school over in Balmain/Rozelle? Address is cnr of Darling & Victoria roads. Has a huge sign saying "Kungfu" outside of it. Who teaches there, what they teach, how much, etc. Just curious : )

GOLDEN ARMOR
02-21-2002, 12:10 AM
I think its a wushu school, thats what the sign says. A persian guy that comes to my school said that the instructor there is some persian(iran) guy, but he could be wrong. Go down there & check it out for urself, ask him to show some fighting aplications.
There's a lot of good kung fu schools in sydney, why do u want to do wushu? If ur not interested in the fighting side than go for it, i know a few good kung fu schools, especially southern KF. If ur interested let me know what attributes ur looking for & where u live? But as i said check the wushu out 4 urself, it might not be just for show.

friday
02-21-2002, 01:02 AM
hey!! i m not 100% sure but that school could be the one my friend once visited. he said it was ok...
they do sparring too if thats the school
but if u are looking for the wushu like china u better go somwhere else
i m not sure hw good it is but i dun think it really impressed my friend and he comes from a martial arts bkground too. also it didn't like disappoint him
just probably not hsi cup of tea

Yum Cha
02-21-2002, 08:20 PM
I don't know the place, but I concur with the rest of the lads, there is lots of good Kung Fu in Sydney, go in, check it out and look at a few.