PDA

View Full Version : Formal Apology to my friends

Shaolin Master
01-22-2001, 07:21 AM
I Shaolin Master would like to formally apologise for any malintent or personal grief that I may have caused whilst playing the internet game to my fellow Martial Arts brothers and sisters

Fierce Tiger
Bastet
Biu Ji
Lungyuil

of the YKM group. There were things said that were incorrect and untrue by characters WuLinLegend, DreamLover, and whatever else.

The YKM group is an excellent group of martial artists with the interest of promoting and improving a good sense of quality in kung fu and tradition. They are comended by myself, Shaolin Master as teaching authentic and excellent quality YauKungMun Kung Fu under the direction of a caring and sharing teacher Fiercest Tiger (Also a practitioner of Bak Mei).

The event is now over and it was only for fun, though I did not realise the damage or problems that it may have caused to some, for that please forgive my actions

Regards

Shi Chan Long

PS: MoQ, we are but even now so no more silly stuff right :). I only proved 2 can play the game.

fiercest tiger
01-22-2001, 07:53 AM
you made a lot of enemies as kung fu legend and the rest of your personas.

but thankyou for your apology and kind words - syrupy as it was.

we are all kung fu brothers and sisters here - this should not have happened, and i hope it will not happen again. :(

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

illusionfist
01-22-2001, 11:32 AM
I guess the raping of someones mother comment that was made in Korean is gonna be stricken from the record, or was that all in good fun?

Well i hope you got the trolling bug out of you, because it has affected your standing with me and others on the board.

Shi Illusion J. Fist III Esquire™©

BIU JI
01-22-2001, 04:21 PM
Shaolin I don't take threats of extended visits to hospital and death threats as fun. You having fun now?

MoQ
01-22-2001, 07:15 PM
You are a sad man. When everyone was pointing fingers, I defended you. "yes he is pompous, but very nice in emails and I don't believe he would do something like this"..."It's NOT Nephy!"...

"no more silly stuff"??? Are you freakin' kidding? You did all this stuff because MoQ taunted you for your ridiculous posturing?? YOU ARE NO MASTER.

I had no idea you are so petty, or that your tiny self-esteem would react this way. Yes I feel like a fool for believing your email bids for friendship. Yes I was surprised when you sent FT my emails to cause trouble.

You see, if we all have shown our "troll" personalities, your KungFuLegend, WuLinLegend, Dreamlover, (bakmae_???), are much nastier and ugly than most I have seen. You were MOST convincing and the trolls weren't nearly as fakey and forced as the so-called "ShaolinMaster" and his Big Book o'the Fu.

Since you fancy yourself a divinely inspired Teacher of Men, then I'll say the lesson you have taught us is a very real one and the impression deep and lasting... thankyou for showing us the true Shaolin Master...

[This message was edited by MoQ on 01-23-01 at 11:20 AM.]

billy_pilgrim
01-22-2001, 08:38 PM
Well, I'm guessing "we" weren't included in the apology because we're on the other side of the world. Guess SM needs to try and make peace with those in his own city so he can rest easy. Sweet dreams ShaolinMaster!

HuangKaiVun
01-22-2001, 09:36 PM
A true "Shaolin Master" would never claim to be something that he knows could never exist.

MoQ
01-23-2001, 07:23 PM
Would not post the foul things that KungFuLegend, WuLinLegend, DreamLover etc. posted and then try to blame others...

There is no one else responsible.

The bizarre thing is that ShaolinMaster is by far the most pompous fool to EVER grace this Forum and his TROLL pseudonyms are by far the WORST that I've seen!!

Proving that all doubts of his mastery were founded in granite...

Rolling Elbow
01-23-2001, 07:50 PM
I'm not a kungfu brother or sister folks ....any room for ninjas ? :(

P.S- I really have nothing to write about anymore so I am reduced to keeping myself alive as a poster by posting insignificant tid bits like this one.

Michael Panzerotti
Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..

handsome
01-23-2001, 10:40 PM
Shaolinmaster--You are a man!
In this MA world, we need more ture Martial artists like you, not someone like Leung Ting.

BIU JI
01-24-2001, 10:58 AM
I must be missing something, you've obviously haven't read the forum recently, unless you're a student or another persona.

handsome
01-26-2001, 01:34 AM
Bui Ji,
Just back from a month long vacation and want to say Happy Chinese New Year to everyone here. Is there something new you want to share with us?
By the way, have you checked out this site http://i.am/LeungTing
Peace :)

BIU JI
01-27-2001, 12:44 AM
Read the"MY MY IS THAT A CHALLENGE" thread, it may clear things up abit.

handsome
02-01-2001, 03:20 AM
Biu Ji,
Shoalinmaster has shown his good intention...
We are all brothers in 5 lakes and 4 seas.

Cheer brothers

Bastet
02-01-2001, 05:02 AM
thousands would disagree...

blessed be,
a.

BIU JI
02-01-2001, 11:21 AM
Handsome- how do you figure that?

handsome
02-02-2001, 03:23 AM
Quote--" ShoalinMaster, Formal apology to my friends..."
Is this a good will or what???
;)

BIU JI
02-03-2001, 03:47 PM
Let it go Handsome.‡

handsome
02-04-2001, 05:05 AM
Yup!!!
Brothers--have a good day!

handsome
02-04-2001, 05:06 AM
Yup!!!
Bui Ji--have a good day!

handsome
02-04-2001, 05:23 AM
Now, we're singing the same tunes...PEACE!!!
Biu Ji--have a good day!