PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Kung Fu

Tai-Jutsuka
02-21-2002, 06:13 PM
What is the most deadly Shaolin technique? The only one that I am familiar with of the Shaolin School is the Iron Palm.

Shaolindynasty
02-21-2002, 09:14 PM
The shaw films say it's the "shaolin finger jab".:D

David Jamieson
02-22-2002, 07:38 AM
broadsword slice and dice. :D

There are litterally 100's if not 1000's of deadly techniques in the Shaolin repetoire of Kung Fu.

peace

Shaolin
02-22-2002, 08:46 AM
A majority of Shaolin techniques are designed to kill an attacker. It may not seem ths way in the begining and intermediate levels but give it time, once you've proved yourself to your master he'll show you all the secrets.

shaolinboxer
02-22-2002, 09:03 AM
The most common answer I got to this question when I trained with the "monks" was to grab someone and smash them very fast and hard several times in the head with your elbow.

GeneChing
02-22-2002, 10:51 AM
It frustrates the uninitiated to death. But once you learn it, it's kind of like psychological conditioning and helps eraidcate your ego ;)

BSH
02-22-2002, 04:23 PM
Authentic Iron Palm can cause massive damage with limited contact regardless of the location. It can destroy limbs if targetted there. Head and Torso will kill.

Of course that is only with the real deal. There is plenty of fake stuff out there. Be careful not to get duped. The reality of the MA world is that as soon as something is publicized, everybody wants, everybody claims, and everybody will try to sell it.

How about Dim Mak? It damages and kills without phsyically touching and no one will be able to tell. I have only second hand experience with that.

David Jamieson
02-23-2002, 07:38 AM
Dim Mak actually does involve direct contact with the subject. It is using the acupoints to paralyze or disable the subject vis a vis nerve strikes and so on.

lin kong jing is the "no touch" practice.

peace

BSH
02-23-2002, 10:14 AM
Interesting thought. How does Dim Mak translate to english? Lin Kong Jing?

No_Know
02-24-2002, 07:51 AM
"What is the most deadly Shaolin technique?"

Breathing.

Used in Meditation, it provides the Will begetting Power, the tolerance begetting Endurance, the determination for Strength...and Focus, for Every technique.

Perhaps some-such.

NorthernShaolin
02-25-2002, 11:33 PM
Tai-Jutsuka,

Up until the 1900's Tu Hsin Wu became famous for his 'Shaolin Death Kick'. This is before Tu Hsin learned Spontaneous Boxing, and he was a well known master of Northern Shaolin. He was the last known master to have used this technique.

This kick was so unique and devastating that his foot would travel up close to his body from his center line to his chin, then deliver a strike out horizonally like a punch to the head of the opponent. It was like a third arm punching, only it was a kick.

With this technique, he never lost a fight.

Of course Tu Hsin Wu was very flexible and was known to be able to kick his opponent over his shoulders as they were attacking from behind. He could use his feet as most fighters used their hands.

For example, for the fun of it, he would move his queue with his foot whenever it dangled in front of his eyes.

When he was over 60 yeras old he went to visit Cheng Man Ch'ing, a famous Tai Chi master and one of the top student of Yang Cheng Fu. In this fight, no matter where Cheng Man Ch'ing turned, Tu Hsin Wu foot caught him and kicked him.

shaolinboxer
02-26-2002, 07:36 AM
NO SHADOW KICK!!!

Tiger on Duty
03-09-2002, 12:21 AM
any technique where the guy dies is the best:)
if it works for u its the best.

firepalm
03-09-2002, 02:04 AM
Shaolin Gloc, followed by Shaolin Magnum...

Deadliest bahahahahahhaha...

God some of these threads kill me, hey there's a deadly technique....

Crap did I say all of that out loud?:D ;)

joedoe
03-10-2002, 07:16 PM
The deadliest Shaolin technique would have to be the shih ting kick :D

wolfkiller
03-15-2002, 08:38 AM
what was Tu Hsin Wu's style? maybe there's a master somewhere who know those techniques.

NorthernShaolin
03-19-2002, 12:13 AM
Tu Hsin Wu learned from his uncle, Yan Ke, Northern Shaolin Lui Ho and then learned Northern Shaolin from a monk. Later he learned the Art of Lightness from Hsu Lui who was from Kwangsi Province and lastly Natural Boxing from Hsu of Sichuan Province. Tu Hsin Wu was from a rich family and did not have to work. As a result he taught only eight disciples who were masters of other styles. They were Li Hsien Wu, Yuan Ch'u Tsia, Li Li Chiu, Lui Lin Yim, Li Lai Kao, Wan Li Sheng and Kuo Yu Chang. The last two were two of the Five Tigers from the North who went South. The eight disciple I forgot who he was. However, none of these men taught their disciples the Shaolin Death Kick.