PDA

View Full Version : MY MY IS THAT A CHALLENGE?

BIU JI
01-22-2001, 05:38 PM
I make reference to BAKMAE's (alias Shaolin Master) post on "HAS YOUR TRAINING PUT YOU ON TO THE RAOD TO ENLIGHTENMENT" 12-20-00 11:14pm.

I have taken quotes from that post refering to myself.

"i would love the opportunity to give you an extended hospital visit . Sounds like you think you are the badass,, anytime f**khead..I would drop you and your worthless wing chun before you even know what was coming... you think you are any different from anyone else who tried and been dropped?
i dare anyone to pay me a ****ing visit. Anyone who thinks he's got the balls to step up will be welcomed and destroyed instananeously I hope you're the first one who shows because ****head you're gonna get the biggest lesson of your life..
Anyone want to back this ****face up Biu if you come calling there better **** well better be more than one of you and ya better **** well make sure to say goodbye to your friends if you want to put your life on the line you can reply here and set it up "

Well you "dare anyone" is that a open public challenge ?YOu've managed to refer to me as Wing Chun and it being worthless, well I'll leave that one there.

Is that a public challenge to myself ?Be careful how you answer this one, the ice is thin and there's cracks.

You came welcomed to our school and have yum cha with my sifu and this is how you return that invitation. These challenges you made to others, i hope for your sake they don't chase the post also. There are others I know are wanting to give "YOU" a visit but aren't related to the forum.
" Oh who have I spoken to I wonder" and" what have I said " you must be thinking....
good luck!!!!

MoQ
01-22-2001, 07:39 PM
bakmae_? I don't think so. I know Nephy, I mean we've exchanged a few emails and I really don't think he's capable of something like that. He is a good guy I think, a little pompous and selfrighteous, but probably just a lack of social skills. I know I have been wrong before, but I really have to give him the benefit of the doubt here... The doubt is pretty great though, I mean, if you go back and read some of KungFuLegend's stuff, or then WuLinLegend, or DreamLover, some of that garbage is just downright NASTY. I mean there might be some psychopathic tendencies there, seriously... AS IF all this weren't bad enough, to suggest that ShaolinMaster is ALSO the next worse troll in recent history "bakmae_", is also to suggest that, aside from not really being any kind of "Shaolin master", this guy is a friggin' WACKO!

I can't accept this, I mean, I KNOW him, he wouldn't do this, he just wouldn't...

fiercest tiger
01-22-2001, 10:42 PM
bakmae_ may not be shaolinmaster as he told me over the phone yesterday. so relax my brother, dont get worked up, cause the guys at training pay for it! :D

really we dont know who it is, but shaolinmaster said it was him!! shaolinmaster has apologised on the forum publicly which is goodm to see, so try and except it. :eek:

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

Bastet
01-23-2001, 01:31 AM
How strange then that kungfulegend turned up within days of bakmae_ disappearing with the statement

"i will be back under another name very soon".

Apparently bakmae_ was here to educate us, to open our eyes - sound familiar?? oh, and theres this one too

"my first cooment was against BFP (haha) and tha rest of you had to start in with the attacks"

now where have i heard that recently???

then theres the similarities in writing styles. made a bit more difficult by shaolin master encouraging his students to get in on the fun. did anyone notice the use of dots (....) instead of punctuation? then there are the posts where he shows how much better and more knowledgable than us he really is, by using big words & long sentences. Not to mention the endless list of styles supposedly mastered by all of these characters. and funny how they all seem to pop up on the same threads - jumping in to back each other up.

so heres my guess... bakmae_ = Mr. Lardball = kungfulegend = wulinlegend = dreamlover = shaolin master. did i forget anyone?

oh - and i also found this little gem

"shaolin master seems to always know his stuff"

cue laughter track. isn't it INTERESTING what you can find in the history.

The apology is just damage control... trying to save face (both of them!)

http://flowerkitty.tripod.com/smile/alien.gif

blessed be,
a.

MoQ
01-23-2001, 07:04 PM
I think you forgot Black Fist...

Buby
01-23-2001, 07:09 PM
I can't help but put my two cents in.
FT- I think you have handled yourself well, especially with all the nasty stuff that was said. A true master of one's self. SM has shown that he's not on your level, so why even be bothered. My hat goes off to you!

BuiJi-My brother, I feel you. I know you might want to rip this guy a new one and I don't blame you for the way you feel. Now why be bothered if it's obvious that SM wants no part of you. Sh*t, if I were him neither would I.

Basset - You bring up an excellent argument. I also think that he's BakMae. There are just to many simularities in the way they write, but I could be wrong. I feel that he's apologized because he knows that there is a hefty price to pay when you go overbaord and he knows he's just that closer to paying.

The point I'm trying to make is that he destroyed himself. He's lost face(in more than one way) in front of the whole world and he's a sifu. Thats not too cool, but that's on him.

Plus "Perro que ladra no muerde" - Dogs that bark don't bite. Boy was there a lot of barking on SM's part.

I hope I haven't over stepped my boundries and pardon me if I have.

Basset - Cool happy face

Take care,
Bub

[This message was edited by Buby on 01-24-01 at 11:18 AM.

[This message was edited by Buby on 01-24-01 at 11:21 AM.]

Bastet
01-23-2001, 10:42 PM
hello buby

you are right of course, we are not going to bring ourselves down to his level. its just hard to accept when someone is nice to your face and then carries on like this under different names. oh well, maybe i should just accept that this is the way of the world - its just up to me to be the best person I can be.

he has been very quiet the last few days huh? so at least something has come of this!!

by the way little bro, thats Bastet not Basset - im no hound. http://flowerkitty.tripod.com/smile/puppy.gif

:D

blessed be,
a.

Buby
01-23-2001, 11:05 PM
Bastet - So sorry big sis. I promise to never mispell your name again, I don't want to be walking around with a pork chop over my eye. Flashbacks anyone!!!LOL

Well, lets just thank god that we've found out his true colors this way, cause it could have been a lot worst.

Where did you get that hound? You need to hook your lil. bro. up.LOL

Take care,
Buby

vingtsunstudent
01-24-2001, 09:18 AM
ok
well i seem to have missed something.
i saw the post by shoalin master appoligising but i didn't understand what for.
now i see that he is the mouth behind all the bs posts. is this true?
is it also true he lives in sydney? he did have some nasty things to say about wing chun & as my (now hopefully) friend ft knows i am quite willing to talk with anyone who wants to put on the system i love.(if you know what i mean)
vts

fiercest tiger
01-24-2001, 09:46 AM
yes you have read right, it wasnt just shaolin master but his students as well so he says.

of course we are friends, lets have yum cha one day :D happy new year!

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

vingtsunstudent
01-24-2001, 09:53 AM
ft can you give me the name of his school & where he teaches.
if you want you could e-mail it to me.
yes we are now friends & your appology was accepted, thanx for the e-mail the other day.
my training is not going well actually(believe it or not i was bitten by a wheel barra while biulding my new shed & busted a couple of my ribs)
vts

BIU JI
01-24-2001, 10:16 AM
Yeh , nasty things those barras sometimes . We felt that he has dug a hole deeper enough so dont need to take this any further though I'm sorely tempted and has been my fantasy of recent but there are plenty of others local who have some questions so you may have to take a ticket VS.

MoQ
01-24-2001, 06:27 PM
That it was ShaolinMaster and only ShaolinMaster behind those posts KungFuLegend, WuLinLegend, Dreamlover, Black Fist and bakmae_(!!) There were no others involved in the responsibility. Anyone softening up need only search up these troll posts. They are nasty on the edge of sickness and I think someone was showing there true inner workings.

This man thought he was showing everyone they were all trolls and that HE commanded much more respect than he was being shown, but in the end he proved only that it was NOT a "Shaolin Master" that was posing as these several psychotic trolls, but in fact, it's the OTHER WAY AROUND.