PDA

View Full Version : ATT: Does anyone here know italian, Also it would help if you know BakHokPai.

diego
02-26-2002, 01:09 PM
I translated this article on babelfish, some of it is simply confusing, could you help a brotha out....

PRINCIPI DELLA GRU BIANCA TIBETANA

La gru bianca è un uccello appartenente ai numerosi gruppi di cicogne che vivono nel Sud-Est asiatico, questi uccelli, apparentemente fragili, sono tutti alti e dotati di colli allungati, il becco è lungo, appuntito e forte ed è usato come arma difensiva.
Poiché la struttura morfologica di questo uccello non è adatta a combattere gli attacchi di predatori più potenti, esso ha sviluppato una grossa capacità evasiva in grado di portare e sottrarre il corpo fuori dalla linea diretta di assalto.

Le ali sono in grado di parare ed eludere l'attacco avversario, o fungere da armi se aperte velocemente, mentre i lunghi artigli sono efficaci per la difesa.

I praticanti di kung fu che seguono questa scuola usano due tecniche base con la mano : "il becco della gru", formato unendo il pollice con tutte le altre quattro dita in modo da localizzare con esattezza i colpi, e le "ali della gru", con le dita a rastrello.

Per una migliore difesa il busto ruota con forza per aumentare la potenza del colpo.

Le braccia vengono usate con movimenti ampi e aggraziati che ricordano le ali della gru, questi possono essere portati in modo ascendente o discendente per respingere non solamente un colpo di pugno o di calcio,
ma anche il corpo dell'avversario.
Correttamente eseguite, queste parate sbilanciano l'avversario costringendolo a scoprire un punto vulnerabile.

Spesso vengono eseguite sfruttando la forza centripeta in modo tale da poter colpire con il palmo o il dorso della mano, parando e colpendo con un movimento simultaneo.

I movimenti delle braccia possono bloccare
e atterrare l'avversario, spingerlo o rovesciarlo, sollevarlo da terra oppure contrattaccare direttamente.

Le tecniche di braccia usate da un professionista dello stile della gru
bianca, hanno lo scopo di creare uno scudo umano atterrando una o più persone durante i loro assalti.

Il professionista della Gru è in costante movimento e non assume mai una posizione statica, inoltre non limita mai le sue abili manovre.

Il gioco di gambe della Gru Bianca è leggendario, le piante dei piedi
vengono sbattute sul suolo come per schiacciare, ed il movimento viene
generato alla corta distanza e con grande velocità.

Molti movimenti vengono usati per confondere o sbilanciare l'avversario.

La filosofia della Gru Bianca insegna a controllare l'avversario e di
ferirlo solo come ultima risorsa.

Anche nel gioco gambe l'evasione è
l'obbiettivo primario per permettere di stancare l'avversario o alla peggio scoprirsi il minimo indispensabile per poter portare l'attacco decisivo.

Il kung fu della Gru Bianca ha avuto origine e si è diffuso nelle regioni inospitali del Tibet e della Cina.

L'allenamento preparatorio , sebbene rigoroso , non era cosi duro per un
praticante abituato a quelle condizioni,anzi serviva a riscaldare e fortificare i muscoli per garantire una migliore mobilità nei pesanti
vestiti, tipici di quelle regioni.
Come la Gru, il praticante (a causa del freddo) era più vulnerabile agli attacchi che in altre regioni dell'Asia.

Un severo taglio poteva causare un congelamento.

L'evasione e il gioco di gambe erano necessarie per evitare lo stress creato dal
terreno scivoloso (ghiaccio) e dai grossi avversari.

In zone con aria rarefatta, dovuta all'alta quota un'aggressore si stancava più velocemente e lo scontro fisico era tutto sommato evitato.

Le spazzate basse, erano tipiche di questo stile, avevano lo scopo di portare l'avversario al suolo da dove non era in grado di rialzarsi
velocemente.

Altre caratteristiche sono la pratica di forme lunghe e faticose, i movimenti lanciati con forza centrifuga aumentano la velocità ed il
flusso del "CHI" ( meglio conosciuto come energia interiore).

Questo permette al praticante di triplicare le proprie forze, di evitare quelle degli avversari, con la possibilità di controllarli con un danno inflitto piccolo o nullo, oppure agire sui punti che permettono di storpiare, o raramente, ucciderli.

Lo stile della Gru Bianca è ampiamente caratterizzato dai colpi portati
dalla lunga distanza.

Le forme sono sequenze necessarie per sviluppare le tecniche, la coordinazione e il tempismo.

L'allenamento sviluppa inizialmente la
muscolatura in seguito la coordinazione ed il colpo d'occhio, una volta assimilati questi concetti l'allenamento inizia a diventare più
complesso e si comincia ad apprendere coordinazione tra la postura del corpo ed i movimenti delle gambe.

Uno studente a questo livello ha
completato un anno di studio e può sentirsi in grado di difendersi.

La fase successiva e quella di studiare l'ampio arsenale di armi e la capacità di scegliere i bersagli, e` a questo punto che lo studente sviluppa la capacità di portare in breve tempo numerosi colpi, e quella di posizionarsi per un nuovo attacco.

Ad un livello di studio più avanzato, è in grado di evitare assalti, ha la possibilità di
evadere gli altri, fino a rendere esausto l'avversario.

MIN LOY CIAN YOU KUNE (L'ago nel Cotone) è un set di forme morbide della Gru Bianca il cui scopo è quello di esercitare gli organi interni ed aumentare il flusso dell'energia (CHI).
Questa forma cosi potente e faticosa, che per apprenderla occorrono molti
anni di studio.

diego
02-26-2002, 01:10 PM
TIBETANA

The crane white woman is a bird pertaining to the numerous groups of cicogne that they live in Asian Sud-Est, these birds, apparently fragile, all high and is equipped of necks lengthened, the spout is along, appuntito and strongly and is used like defensive arm.
Since the morphologic structure of this bird is not adapted to fight attacks it of more powerful predators, it has developed one large evasive ability in a position to carrying and embezzling the body outside from the direct line of onslaught.

The wings are in a position to adorning and eluding the opposing attack, or to act as fastly from open crews if, while the long claws are effective for the defense.

Practicing of kung was that they follow this school use two techniques base with the hand: " the spout of the crane ", format joining the inch with all the other four fingers so as to to localize with exactitude the blows, and " the wings of the crane ", with the fingers to rake.

For one better defended busto the wheel with force in order to increase the power of the blow.

The arms come used with movements wide and aggraziati that they remember the wings of the crane, these can be capacities in ascending way or descendant in order to reject not only a soccer or fist blow,
but also the body of the adversary.
C orrettamente executed, these parades cants the adversary costringendolo to discover a vulnerable point.

Often they come executed taking advantage of the centripetal force in such way from being able to hit with the palm or the back of the hand, adorning and hitting with a simultaneous movement.

The movements of the arms can block
and to land the adversary, spingerlo or rovesciarlo, sollevarlo earth or to counterattack directly.

The techniques of arms used from a professional of the style of the crane
white woman, has the scope to create a human shield landing or more persons during their you onslaught.

The professional of the Crane is in constant movement and she never does not assume a static position, moreover does not limit never its skillful maneuvers.

The game of legs of the Crane White woman is leggendario, the plants of the feet
they come blinked on the ground like in order crushing, and the movement comes
generated to the short distance and with high velocity.

Many movements come used in order to confuse or to cant the adversary.

The philosophy of the Crane White woman standard to control the adversary and of
ferirlo only like last resource.

Also in the game legs the escape is
the obbiettivo primary in order to allow to tire the adversary or to the worse one to scoprirsi the indispensable minimum for being able to carry the decisive attack.

The kung she was of the Crane White woman has had origin and it has been disseminated in the inhospitable regions of Tibet and China.

The preparatorio training, although rigorous, it was not cosi hard for one
practicing accustomed to those conditions, indeed it served to heat and to fortify muscles in order to guarantee one better mobility in the heavy ones
dressed, typical of those regions.
Like the Crane, practicing (because of the cold) was more vulnerable to attacks that in other regions of Asia.

A strict cut could cause a freezing.

The escape and the game of legs were necessary in order to avoid stress created from
slippery land (ice) and from the large adversaries.

In zones with rarefied air, due to the high quota an aggressor was gotten tired more fastly and the physical crash was all avoided adding.

The low swept ones, were typical of this style, had the scope to carry the adversary to the ground from where it was not in a position to rialzarsi
fastly.

Other characteristics are the practical one of long shapes and laborious, the movements launch with force centrifuge increase the speed and
flow of " WHO " (better known like inner energy).

This allows to practicing to triple the own forces, to avoid those of the adversaries, with the possibility of controllarli with a small or null inflicted damage, or to act very rarely on the points that allow to storpiare, or, ucciderli.

The style of the Crane White woman wide is characterized from the blows capacities
from the long distance.

The shapes are sequences necessary in order to develop the techniques, the coordination and the tempismo.

The training develops initially
muscolatura later on the coordination and the blow of eye, once assimilated these concepts the training begins to become more
complex and is begun to learn coordination between the postura of the body and the movements of the legs.

One student to this level has
completed a study year and it can sentirsi in a position to difendersi.

The successive phase and that one to study the wide arsenal of crews and the ability to choose the targets, e` to this point that the student develops the ability to carry in short time numerous blows, and that one of posizionarsi for a new attack.

To a level of more advanced study, it is in a position to avoiding you onslaught, has the possibility of
to evade the others, until rendering the adversary exhausted.

MIN LOY CIAN YOU KUNE (the needle in the Cotton) is a set of soft shapes of the Crane White woman whose scope is that one to exercise the inner organs and to increase to the flow of the energy (WHO).
This laborious powerful shape cosi and, than for apprenderla is necessary many
study years.

diego
02-26-2002, 01:12 PM
quote from translation""these birds, apparently fragile, all high and is equipped of necks lengthened""

friday
02-26-2002, 05:33 PM
diego looks like u found a website of a pak hok pai practitioner in Italy :)
is his name Carlo Tonti?

Serpent
02-26-2002, 06:50 PM
Hey Ralek, put on your No_Know hat and figure this one out for Diego!

Felipe Bido
02-26-2002, 07:31 PM
La gru bianca means the white crane...not the white woman, Diego! :D

I could translate it for you man, but that's too long for me to read and copy

Sharky
02-26-2002, 08:40 PM
"these birds, apparently fragile, all high and is equipped of necks lengthened"

that's fookin clasic :D :D :D

yeah man i could too but i am too lazy.

i am also in love
:p :p :p :p

Rolling Elbow
02-26-2002, 09:05 PM
same here...

i'd have fun reading and translating for a few paragraphs but shezam..it just goes on and on. I read it once in italian..translating it into english would mean reading it twice!

Xebsball
02-26-2002, 09:07 PM
Ill translate the title for you:

PRINCIPI DELLA GRU BIANCA TIBETANA

Principle of the the Tibetan White Crane

I dont speak italian but the latin stuff is easy to understand u know.

Sharky
02-26-2002, 09:12 PM
yeah. when i went to spain (only time i ever been off of this island) i could read most of the stuff there cos i can get by in italian. i guess portugese is the same. french is kinda the same, i had lessons in french and german, but i seem to have forgotton most of them.

diego
02-27-2002, 10:36 PM
whats with the:p you like my rapskills? quiren mind$%#@# is ponderin

friday:http://digilander.iol.it/bahok/home/phome.html

How many lineages are thier from the wong brothers?, how many pai from lions roar?.
You got BakHok, Lama, Hopga, Tibetan White Crane? or is that BakHok, Then on one of those links you sent it says MotGar?? I have heard of mokga bieng one of the southern5family styles, hung , choy, mok, lau?, ??.

Fill me in on that:cool:

The rest of you are some lazy ****s:rolleyes: :D

Kristoffer
02-28-2002, 03:46 AM
Stronzo..
Diego, u go tell "stronzo!" to a cute italian babe, she'll kiss u (:D ) I promise..

diego
02-28-2002, 01:34 PM
the moon-cycles complete in my presence...,
pushes tape readjusts eyeglass frame.

Yajirobe
02-28-2002, 01:48 PM
all your translations look like something off of www.engrish.com i wouldn't do any better.