PDA

View Full Version : MA traveling to train

rubthebuddha
02-26-2002, 02:03 PM
NPMantis recently mentioned that he's scooting to china to train for a bit, and a few folks tossed in their own opinions about this, several of them negative (not about npm training abroad, but about scooting to shaolin and hoping for anything worthwhile).

what travels have you done or do you know about that would be worthwhile for someone, or that you've experienced and didn't find worth your time.

it could be a month trip to australia to study with william cheung or a couple weeks at fairtex down in the bay area to have alex gong show you how bad shins can hurt. the locations can be anywhere, i just ask that you keep the politics out.

NPMantis
02-26-2002, 03:00 PM
--

NPMantis
02-26-2002, 03:01 PM
Dear rubthebuddha,

if you email me (admin@freelondon.org) I'll send you back some comments I have been sent from people who have been training abroad.

I am still considering it seriously, it is something I want to do, I have misconceptions that I will come back a changed person or anything, it is just something I would like to experience in a new culture with a different perspective.

Take care,

Mantis