PDA

View Full Version : Shandong Eagle Claw

Xebsball
02-27-2002, 08:59 AM
Anyone ever heard of Shandong Eagle Claw?
All sorts of information apreciated.

I found this video on emptyflower (btw, this site rules) that shows a Shandong Eagle Claw master doing a form.

www.emptyflower.com/xingyiquan

Click on the "Quicktime Video" and then choose the video on the bottom to the right.

Under the video its written:

"Master Zhong Fusheng, grandmaster of the Shandong Eagle Claw system. In his seventies in this clip, he was spry and powerful. He was also a very kind gentleman, and a good friend of my teacher. His internal was phenominal."

Xebsball
02-27-2002, 01:45 PM
Come on, open your legs and give me what i want!!!

CrushingFist
02-27-2002, 11:07 PM
my friend knows some guys in Zhejiang that do eagle claw, eagle claw used to be all over the place, and with shandong being the homeprovince of mantis style, which has a lot of similarities to eagle claw, i wouldn't be suprised if there were some eagle claw masters still alive and some practicioners still carrying the tradition on, altho it's really all about mantis in shandong area.

Xebsball
02-27-2002, 11:15 PM
Have you seen the form he did on the video?

http://www.emptyflower.com/xingyiquan/crushing/ken/video/video05.html

Had you seen it before or do you know any that might be related?

Xebsball
02-28-2002, 04:17 PM
ttt

Wong Ying Home
02-28-2002, 05:55 PM
Crushing fist woudl it be possible for your freind to let you know where teh eagle claw people ar ein Zhejian, I know one old guy in Hangzhou who learned under Chan Chi Chi, and one of Chan Chi Chings top students, would be interesetd to track down further eagle claw in Zhejiang, I am going back there to see my internal boxing SiFu in Oct and to hook up with the old eagle claw master again then.

Many thanks in advance

CrushingFist
03-02-2002, 01:10 AM
sorry but, i don't know if my friend actually knows them or just met them, i'll check tho...

Whos this person who is one of Chen Chi Ching's top students? mind giving a name? im intrested in learning more about the history.