PDA

View Full Version : Braden is somehow on my ignore list/help

Black Jack
02-27-2002, 02:32 PM
For whatever reason on the planet, I am not able to see any of Bradens posts, the first time I noticed was yesterday when people were addressing him in one of Red Fists posts but I was unable to see it?

Let me ask you, can someone of put him on my ignore list without my permission??????????????????????????????????????

How can I take him off if he is, thanks!

Badger
02-27-2002, 02:37 PM
I think the ignore feature is kinda dumb.
It's kind of silly that you need something like that to ignore someone.
Just don't read their posts.

Badger

Tigerstyle
02-27-2002, 02:38 PM
Same thing happening to me. Merryprankster is carrying on a one-sided conversation with "Braden", and it looks like he's nuts.

It's almost like the teacher from the Peanuts, except I don't hear the "whah whah whah" sound before someone responds.

ewallace
02-27-2002, 02:42 PM
Got that too. Just with Braden as far as I know.

KC Elbows
02-27-2002, 02:45 PM
What've you guys got against Braden?

Knifefighter
02-27-2002, 02:47 PM
He's on my list too. Maybe he's been such a jerk that he has automatically been put on everyone's list.

Xebsball
02-27-2002, 02:47 PM
Go to User Control Panel and then Edit Ignore List to remove him

You must have done it acidentely or else the mods are toying with you :D If i were a mod id do that sort of thing

ewallace
02-27-2002, 02:48 PM
He is not actually on my ignore list I just don't see any of his posts. I thought MP was losing it on a different thread posting to Braden.

Tigerstyle
02-27-2002, 02:51 PM
I don't have anyone in my ignore list, but Braden's posts still don't show up.

Maybe he's not real kung fu :p

I wonder if anyone else's posts are not showing up for me.

qeySuS
02-27-2002, 02:52 PM
Hmm well since Ralek is on my list i know hwo it works, you should still see Bradens posts, only it should say "THIS PERSON IS ON YOUR IGNORE LIST CLICK [HERE] TO VIEW THIS POST".

I got the same thing, i figured merryprankster just knew one of the guys and was on first name basis with him :) If braden is a seperate screenname then somethjiong needs to be fixed.

Yajirobe
02-27-2002, 02:52 PM
i can mentally block people i don't need an ignore list. use your ki energy or some crap.

Mr. Nemo
02-27-2002, 03:10 PM
He's probably trying to post on this thread right now. What's that, Braden? You want me to kill my neighbors? But why?

Once he private messaged me by accident instead of responding to my thread, but it doesn't sound like that's what's happening.

Tigerstyle
02-27-2002, 04:50 PM
Is Braden posting on this thread? What's that? Your style is really just a mix of Judo techniques and contemporary dance? :p

Is anyone else seeing his posts? Maybe his ninja powers are complete. He is now an astral spy.