PDA

View Full Version : Slightly OT: Road Rage

ewallace
02-27-2002, 02:58 PM
A 21 year old where I live was sentenced last week to 50 years in prison for shooting another guy in the nutz as a result of a fender bender. Just stay in the car and let it go. It is not worth dying for or going to jail for. 50 years, that dude will be 71 by the time he gets out if he makes it that far. Both of these mens' lives are over because they had to be tough guys.

Morals to this story:

1. Don't get out of your car.

2. If you thought you would just die if you were ever shot in the nutz...well you just might.

jun_erh
02-28-2002, 01:36 PM
I drive for a living. I've had guys get out of their car and stuff. I'd like to think I have bigger fish to fry ya know? Usually people just like to give the finger and get on with their day. The egos and attitudes out there are amazing.

Yajirobe
02-28-2002, 01:39 PM
i feel worse for the guy who was shot in the balls.

tsunami surfer
02-28-2002, 04:07 PM
Like Martin Sheen said in Apocolyps Now

"Don't get out of the boat"

Budokan
03-01-2002, 06:48 AM
I have no respect for pansies who develop full-blown road rage while they're safely insconced inside a two ton vehicle. What wimps. Anybody can be a hero in an SUV. I'm not at all impressed.

Now, sidewalk rage, that's where it's really at. That's where the rubber meets the road, if you know what I mean. Sidewalk rage is where the cow eats the cabbage and the wheat is separated from the chaff. It's the only place and time where men are men and sheep are nervous.

You know you're really somebody when you meltdown and verbally abuse a little 81-year old grandmother hobbling on an aluminum walker just so she can make it to the drugstore on time to get her prescription for her peptic pancreas.

Yeah. That's when you know you've arrived in the world and can proudly take your place as an Alpha Male. You really feel like a man after that, leaving her in your wake so you can make it to the liquor store and buy that sixpack of Bud and a fistful of Slim Jims before it goes off sale and when you look back the late afternoon sun glints prettily off her crumpled walker....

guohuen
03-01-2002, 08:22 AM
That was beautifull Man! Anybody got a hanky? I bruised my ribs with a steel inkpen doing a pratfall last night. Thanks for waking the injury up with laughter!