View Full Version : Uh oh

Ryu
02-27-2002, 06:45 PM
Ralek is among us again. Guess who it is this time. :D

Ryu

Serpent
02-27-2002, 07:13 PM
You're thinking Yajirobe, right?

Give it time. At the moment, Yajirobe is too amateurish for Ralek, unless Ralek is playing extra dumb.

No_Know has been around a little bit lately and he's another of Ralek's aliases. Maybe Yajirobe is the next incarnation.

Time will tell. ;)

Yajirobe
02-27-2002, 07:50 PM
oh wait i didn't understand a word you just said Serpent..if you're saying i have another sn..then you're mistaking this is my only one i wouldn't go through the trouble of getting another one. so you're wrong.

Yajirobe
02-27-2002, 08:02 PM
is this guy like you guy's master or something? cause umm Woody Allen can probly kung fu all of you in a knot...or something...you turtle hurmet trainers you wannabe turtles.

Serpent
02-27-2002, 09:58 PM
Yep. That's Ralek.

Or at least a Ralek wannabe. Jeezus, imagine how sad that person would be! :eek:

:D

Ryu
02-27-2002, 10:37 PM
"is this guy like you guy's master or something? cause umm Woody Allen can probly kung fu all of you in a knot...or something...you turtle hurmet trainers you wannabe turtles."

:D :D
That's gotta be the funniest d@mn thing I've ever heard!

Martial Joe
02-27-2002, 10:39 PM
Oh Ryu, what are we going to do with you...

Chang Style Novice
02-27-2002, 10:41 PM
Really Ryu. If you think that was funny, you should never rent a WC Fields movie. You'd literally die laughing.

Martial Joe
02-27-2002, 10:42 PM
Ryu has a five year old humor...its so funny:D

You turtle you!

Ryu
02-27-2002, 10:49 PM
Oh come on guys, it's funny because it's obviously Ralek or at least someone inmitating him! The troll trying to make believe he's stupid is what's funny :D

See? It's sophisticated humor.

DOODY! :D

;)

Ryu

Stranger
02-28-2002, 05:15 AM
"Puke, that's a funny word. It's funny because you don't have to think about it."
-George Costanza

Ryu= George
:p

Kristoffer
02-28-2002, 06:01 AM
I dont think No_Know is Ralek.. he writes to good me thinks :D

Kristoffer
02-28-2002, 06:19 AM
Oh and izzit me, or does Ryu's latest posts made him look like a dancing drunk? :D

JWTAYLOR
02-28-2002, 06:25 AM
huh huh.. you said "Doody", huh huh.

JWT

apoweyn
02-28-2002, 07:54 AM
serpent,

once again, i've met no_know on several occassions. and while i've never met ralek, i seriously doubt they're the same person.

stuart b.

Yajirobe
02-28-2002, 01:26 PM
i wasn't trying to be funny you negatives woody really can beat you down to the ground and make you cry for your dear life.

ewallace
02-28-2002, 01:35 PM
you negatives
That's it. You have leaked the secret of the HIV temple. For that you must be exiled. Congratulations. You are now a Ronin.

Yajirobe
02-28-2002, 01:36 PM
ewallace your sidepic a constipated baby?

ewallace
02-28-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Yajirobe
ewallace your sidepic a constipated baby?
If you are using internet exploiter right click and choose save picture as.

Yajirobe
02-28-2002, 01:45 PM
i did it still looks the same..it's probly a monk or somethign or whatever you're into. But since this place doesn't let you use html to resise side pics it looks like a constipated gerber baby.

ewallace
02-28-2002, 01:49 PM
Dude, I don't think your driveway goes all the way out to the street...if you know what I'm saying.

Yajirobe
02-28-2002, 01:51 PM
oh please not with the word dude in every sentence...you're all so negative it makes a panda happy.

ewallace
02-28-2002, 01:55 PM
Have you gone for that run that Sharky recommended yet?

Yajirobe
02-28-2002, 01:56 PM
Yes I have. and it was a jog.

JasBourne
02-28-2002, 03:03 PM
ummmm... actually, ewallace, I've been meaning to ask about the cranky baby icon...

ewallace
02-28-2002, 03:10 PM
I think it was supposed to be a cheap shot at the democrats when Gore was whining about the election. They called it the new Democrat Seal. I can't remember for the life of me what the name of the site was and I cleared my history yesterday. It was some humor site that had some really good pics. I'll see if I can't track it down for you.

ewallace
02-28-2002, 03:20 PM
I couldn't find it Jas but I did find a photo that I thought was pretty funny. Maybe you have seen this one:

A successfully defended takedown attempt :)
http://www.coolfunnypictures.com/kungfu.shtml

ewallace
02-28-2002, 03:26 PM
Here you go. This is where I got it from:

http://www.veryfunnypics.com/political/index.htm

Serpent
02-28-2002, 04:06 PM
apoweyn, are you sure? There was even a time when No_Know posted about all the KFO users picking a Streetfighter character to role play or something along those lines. It was vintage Ralek, but accidentally posted under the No_Know name. And there's a lot more evidence than that. Trust me, I would suggest a rethink.

Kristoffer
03-01-2002, 04:10 AM
Uhm, not to destroy your fun.. but that sux, this is the real deal man:
http://www.3fun.com/catfu/catfu.htm

ewallace
03-01-2002, 06:51 AM
I have been defeated. :(

apoweyn
03-01-2002, 08:10 AM
serpent,

yeah, i'm pretty sure. i've met no_know on a couple of occassions. and i'm friends with shaolintiger. shaolintiger fought ralek. at that time, many people suggested that shaolintiger and ralek were the same person. clearly no_know and shaolintiger can't both be alter egos of ralek. that means that at least one of them is to be trusted. shaolintiger has described ralek to me, and i can assure you that it doesn't sound much like no_know.

so, no offense intended, but you're going to have to come up with some stronger evidence than references to videos games to convince me. otherwise, you're suggesting that we're dealing with the next kaiser sosse.

i think you might need to rethink this one.

stuart b.

Tigerstyle
03-01-2002, 08:42 AM
That was a great movie, ap.

apoweyn
03-01-2002, 09:13 AM
'the usual suspects'? yeah, no doubt tigerstyle. how frikkin' great was that cast!

'way of the gun', by the same director, wasn't too shabby either, IMHO.

my best friend and i watched it when i was visiting him in rhode island. the next morning at brunch we were talking about it. he said, "what i loved about that movie was how, in the end, you had no doubt what happened to those two guys." i said, "yeah, exactly." then we proceeded to put forth two COMPLETELY OPPOSITE theories on what happened to those two guys. so much for that theory.

:)

stuart b.

Tigerstyle
03-01-2002, 10:15 AM
I don't know about Way of the Gun. It was a different kind of movie, like Traffic. I didn't really hate them, and if it was on TV while I was flipping through channels, I'd probably watch either of them again, but I don't know if I would say that I really liked those two movies. Same feeling about Ghost Dog.

There were parts in WotG that I really liked, though. That mouthy girl who kept talking trash then getting punched in the face, and the old-school/new-school hitmen having coffee being two of my favorites.

Have you seen Brother (http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/movie/details/0,7286,VID-V+++220872,00.html?)? It's like those movies I mentioned above, but I liked this one. Plus Kool Moe Dee is in it. Can't go wrong when Kool Moe Dee is in a film ;) .

apoweyn
03-01-2002, 10:58 AM
i agree wholeheartedly. i've seen traffic once (quite enough, thanks). ghost dog, twice (again, that's enough). i loved the scene in way of the gun where caan and del toro have a drink at the bar. dig taye as well (excuse the unintentional pun).

action scenes in that flick were pretty good. especially the finale. don't care for charlotte... ? much though.

i haven't seen brother yet, no. in fact, i've not seen any of beat takeshi's films yet. i'd like to though. i dig omar epps too.

you seen 'american yakuza'? notable only because it was the first movie i saw with viggo mortensen (strider from lord of the rings) in it. and one of my favorite japanese/yakuza film stars, ryo ishibashi. not a great flick, but not a bad one either.

stuart b.

Yung Apprentice
03-01-2002, 01:34 PM
I loved Way of the Guns ending! "God answers to prayers in the order there recieved" (or sumpthin like that) I was like, DOH!!!!! I liked Trafic, Ghost Dog was better than I thought, but I still won't call it a good movie. Haven't seen Brothers yet. Has anyone seen Snatch? That movie had me rolling!:D It was so friggin funny!

Tigerstyle
03-01-2002, 01:45 PM
Snatch is a great movie. Their crazy accents trip me out (like Sharky rapping :) ).

ap,
I haven't seen American Yakuza. If you like yakuza movies then I recommend that you NOT watch The Punisher (Dolph Lundgren). If you like bad action movies with lots of guns, then I recommend that you watch The Punisher (Dolph Lundgren).

Hard as Nails. If you haven't seen this one yet ap, you should go out and rent it. It definitely belongs on "the list" of bad direct-to-video action movies. It even has bad yakuza and russian mafia portrayal in it.

Yung Apprentice
03-01-2002, 02:34 PM
Bloody Pikeys do sound like Sharky when he's rapping fast!:D

Serpent
03-03-2002, 10:40 PM
So apoweyn, you're Ralek too are you!? So, I've smoked you out as well! :)

Well, you seem pretty sure in your assumptions, and having met some of them then you are no doubt better qualified than I to judge. However, while I appreciate your position, I stand by my deductions. Perhaps No_Know and Shaolin Tiger were both razzing you even when you met? ;)

No_Know
03-04-2002, 01:02 AM
When all other toilet paper fails, whatever remains, no matter how mute-push, must be the tru that Serpant or Gee I Joe (no) se phine b(l)y me.

apoweyn
03-04-2002, 07:56 AM
serpent,

yep. i'm a pawn in a huge conspiracy. :)

yung apprentice and tigerstyle,

snatch: loved it. the punisher: loved it too, believe it or not. :)

my personal recommendation to you two: the boondock saints. two irish brothers who get a message from god and start wiping out crime in boston. russian mafia, to bring this discussion full circle. :)

the whole thing is told in sort of flashbacks as an FBI agent (willem dafoe) tries to piece it together. awesome movie.

stuart b.

Kristoffer
03-04-2002, 09:25 AM
I just saw "Den Osynlige" ,, A Swedish thriller/drama. It was awsome, much better than I thought.

HEY wait a SEC...!!!
Why izzit that No_Know post.. and THEN apoweyn post right after?? :D Uhm, I think that apoweyn is really Ralek, No_KNow AND ShaolinTiger!!! He's a troll....... time to say goodnight troll tucker.
*bam* :mad:

apoweyn
03-04-2002, 09:29 AM
kristoffer,

yeah, there's ONE guy in maryland. it's me. and i sit in baker park all day long dreaming up alter egos. oh, i'm merryprankster too, by the way.

stuart b.

GunnedDownAtrocity
03-04-2002, 12:04 PM
i want to be ralek too!!

can i can i??

apoweyn
03-04-2002, 12:20 PM
GDA,

i don't think i'm ready to franchise yet.

stuart b.

Kristoffer
03-04-2002, 01:56 PM
apoweyn is a bit touchy on this one.. :D

Yung Apprentice
03-04-2002, 01:59 PM
Tinman in Ralekesque, only difference is he's into Karate. How about we throw him into the mix?

Apoweyn- I liked the punisher too, for some reason!

Serpent
03-04-2002, 04:13 PM
No_Know:
Even spaced-out American cursing adjectives across the board are allowed their thinks
When all other toilet paper fails, whatever remains, no matter how mute-push, must be the tru that Serpant or Gee I Joe (no) se phine b(l)y me.

Say what?!

And by the way, the original Ralek incarnation was Rolls and he started out telling everyone he was a Shotokan student but had decided that Shotokan was no good. ;-)

Kristoffer
03-05-2002, 01:29 AM
The Punisher was ok.. not a good movie but ok. I hate the actor :rolleyes:

No_Know
03-05-2002, 05:21 AM
American cussing not cursing.

apoweyn
03-05-2002, 08:09 AM
yung apprentice,

well, the punisher was no 'showdown in little tokyo', but it'll do. :)

kristoffer,

it would be very difficult to get touchy about anything as absurd as this. perhaps i should use more smiley faces to get that across. :D :) :p :cool: ;)

there. now that i've aptly illustrated my healthy sense of the absurd, it's back to streetfighter alpha.

stuart b.

Serpent
03-05-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by No_Know
American cussing not cursing.

Are you suggesting that that clarifies the rest of what you said!? :confused:

Kristoffer
03-06-2002, 10:20 AM
apoweyn haha, you know Im only teasing ya all the time.. :)

apoweyn
03-06-2002, 10:51 AM
kristoffer,

yeah, i know. :)

sometimes my sense of humour suffers a bit. especially lately. (me and my fiancee are planning a wedding. big fun.)

but i know. :)

No_Know
03-06-2002, 03:08 PM
No.