PDA

View Full Version : New Xingy/Bagua video

devere
02-28-2002, 02:02 AM
Hey guys - I just posted 12 new Quicktime videos of some footage shot in the late 50s and 70s on my Xingyiquan site. The video was given to me by Dr. Ken Fish - they're of his late teacher Master Zhang Junfeng practicing Hebei Xingyiquan and Gao style Houtian Baguazhang. Also - footage of Hong Yixiang, Monkey boxing and Eagle Claw.

www.emptyFlower.com

Ciao!
David

Nexus
02-28-2002, 02:17 AM
Thanks. Look forward to watching them all!

Damon
03-08-2002, 11:57 AM
Your page is really well done! I am glad to see good gongfu websites with great info and appearance. The videos are outstanding. :D

shaolinboxer
03-08-2002, 12:11 PM
WOW! Great site, cool clips, very smooth.

Thanks!

Chris McKinley
03-08-2002, 01:01 PM
devere,

For some reason, I'm having a hard time viewing those clips. I clicked on the link you have for them on the home page and it brought up another window in Chinese which has video still shots of various clips. Clicking on any of the, I guess, play buttons does not get the clips to play. Any suggestions?

btw, great, great site overall. :)

cherrypraxis
03-08-2002, 10:30 PM
your site is addictive. talk about eye and mind candy!!!

;)

devere
03-10-2002, 08:23 PM
It brings up another window in Chinese?? The link does launch a popup window with thumbnails of all the clips. Hard to say what the problem is without seeing your setup myself. I'd make sure you have the most current version of IE or netscape and quicktime.

Here's a direct link to the videos, bypassing the popup window - maybe this'll work:

http://www.emptyflower.com/video.html

And glad you guys liked the site. Thank you.