PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu on Much Music

Wu Wei
02-28-2002, 11:00 PM
There were these two Kung Fu guys on Much Music tonight. I don't know too much since I just caught a little bit of it.
I saw them do Hung Gar 2 (a form, its not like "the new coke" or anything) I think it was, and it was kinda cool, especially considering that it was at much music.

Did anyone see this? I'm wondering if I missed anything cool and If I should try to catch it again.

Xebsball
02-28-2002, 11:32 PM
I didnt catch it

Did you get the name of the show or something so i can look for it?

KungFuGuy!
03-01-2002, 12:05 AM
-"You want to feel the wraith of my vibe?"
-"Your vibe is from the old school! Let me show you my 'get your freak on' technique."

Is that the one you're talking about?

Wu Wei
03-01-2002, 01:21 AM
No I didnt catch the name of the show. Come to think of it, I think it's the one where they have people vote online and they have the little % bars on the bottom of the screen while they play a video. I could be wrong though. Like I said, I only caught a little bit on passing by. Couldnt watch it then. :(

And no it isn't the little commercial thing or whatever it is with the "Get your freak on technique" although I enjoyed that too.

This was two real martial artists (one with a red sash and one with a black sash) and they explained kung fu and did a demonstration. I think they were from some place that also teaches kickboxing from the sound of it.
There was also a place set up where there were people playing what looked like a Tekken game.

I can't even remember who the VJ(s) was/were. I also have had no luck finding it on the much website.

diego
03-01-2002, 01:44 AM
ow the **** you get muchmusic

Xebsball
03-01-2002, 08:32 AM
DirecTV :D

diego
03-01-2002, 02:44 PM
What do you think about that new swollenmembers track, its on the countdown last time i checked last week it was at #3.
The whitedude madchilds allright. i like is ep from 91-92 with jam like a tech, Now he's on some dungeon&dragon ****?.
But im feeling his partner prevail-wonder who oruiginally had a crew out here in van with the guy who does the hook on they hit FUEL INJECTION.....MOCA ONLY does the hook hes dope, hes got like twenty lil self-released eps and full-lentghs, from the last 8 years, hes just about to blow, yah he and prev had a crew the AACREW full of graf****ists i think some bboys and they were the rhymers, i think swollenmembers is allright.
i know them from back in the day...but i think its cool how local they are and how thier blowing=getting paid.

So what you think, have you heard that yet, your in brazil thier from my hometown blowing up in canada" just opened for natalie imbruglia" and they got a lil following in the uk, they also done tracks with dialated people's saafir, del, everlast funkdoobiest,etc.

Xebsball
03-01-2002, 08:11 PM
diego

The muchmusic i get is the Argentina version, its in spanish and the programs are different from the other muchmusic. I tought there was only the one from argentina...

www.muchmusic.com.ar

diego
03-01-2002, 09:00 PM
popeyes a dirty fellow, no?