PDA

View Full Version : Surf Ninjas on TBS

Stacey
03-02-2002, 11:16 AM
The single greatest martial arts movie of all time. And its only 2 dollars to buy at the video store!

Moto Surfing dude!

Ernie Reyes was my Hero.

Sam Wiley
03-02-2002, 03:13 PM
There's very little I watch on TBS. That station is a rip off. They cut out way too much of the movie. I can't stand watching 5 minutes of a movie and 40 minutes of commercials. It may not actually be like that, but I swear it feels like it. TBS is the Wal-Mart of television, cutting out all the swear words, except on TBS they have a bad habit of either leaving in words that should be cut out, dubbing words spoken by actors who sound nothing like the actors in the movie saying words completely inappropriate to the situation over the real dialog while you can see the actors lips and can tell that he's saying something completely different, or else they just cut sound out of the movie entirely for the word, usually while the actor's mouth is moving, creating so much dead air space that would get a radio broadcaster fired were he to leave so much dead air in his show.

Does Turner have still have that annoying obsession with colorizing perfectly good black and white movies? What the Hell is wrong with black and white?

Leonidas
03-02-2002, 05:42 PM
For what it's worth that was a pretty good movie. Too bad it had a B- Movie budget. The story wasn't very believable either. The villain was just sorry. The idiot from Naked Gun with a Face mask and cape. I liked the seen in the Restaurant though. First time i saw fighting with chopstix. It was a movie in the traditon of 3 Little Ninjas ( I hate those little b@stards) and Karate Kid

rubthebuddha
03-03-2002, 08:53 PM
aw, but guys, TMNT2 was on. today. i almost wet myself with glee. :)

and you know what? i had completely forgotten about vanilla ice's cameo in that movie.

life is good. :cool: