PDA

View Full Version : Qigong

grifter721
03-02-2002, 03:29 PM
Hey I was wondering if anyone knows of any good qigong schools in Toronto Canada?

Thanks

David Jamieson
03-03-2002, 12:47 PM
hi Grifter.

Most traditional Kung Fu schools, if not all, include Qigong in their regimens.

I am not so certain that QiGong is taught in a "school" format but I have seen plenty of schools around here that offer it in their promotional brochures and advertisments.

Most, don't teach it by itself and usually include learning Tai Chi, or Kung fu or Pa Kua or Hsing I with it. Amongst other arts of course...

If you find a school devoted to the so called "internal" arts, you will likely find instruction in Qi Gong.

peace

woliveri
03-03-2002, 10:56 PM
When I was there in Toronto in 92, 93 or so there was a large group of Wuji qi gong practictioners there. This is all they do is Wuji qi gong as taught by Cai Song Fang. I think there they have a Wuji Qi Gong association but unfortunately I have no contact information for you. I know they were sharing space with a Kung Fu school there. Sorry I can't be more help just to say they were all a great bunch of people. Very kind. It would be worth your while to look them up. Most were Chinese. In fact, I was one of only 2 Americans there at the time.

HTH,