PDA

View Full Version : wing chun fantasy movie

vingtsunstudent
03-02-2002, 08:48 PM
ok, here we go
plot- unite the rival schools & banish the evil trolls reaping havock on the world.(not to mention kick their a$$es a few times for fun)
cast- evil trolls- sui-fuw, cloud one
the star- me
my comical sidekick- whippy
the wise teacher- old jong
the lost student i must take as my own- ironfist
leader of the rival clan- empty cup
his comical sidekick- rolling hand
the vioces in my head- sihing73(the vioce of reason)
- s teebas(the vioce of knowledge)
- roy d anthony(the darkside of
the force)
musical score- yuan fen

to all the characters i have missed feel free to add yourself if you can help with more story line.
what ya reckon guys, can we pull together & make the ultimate in asian action movies.
vts
ps i was thinking of that fabio guy for the lead(apparently elvis is dead & leung ting is unavailible):cool: ;)

vingtsunstudent
03-02-2002, 08:54 PM
sorry whippy
i forgot to add that david carradine has already agreed to play your part.(you should be honored)
vts

Matrix
03-02-2002, 09:02 PM
What part does Julia Roberts play?

Matrix

IronFist
03-02-2002, 09:05 PM
the lost student i must take as my own- ironfist

Hell yeah, that sounds like a star role!

IronFist

Matrix
03-02-2002, 09:21 PM
I can be bad guy #3. Sounds like a rather no descript part, but I have one line.... "You must be tired of living!"
:cool:
Matrix

Matrix
03-02-2002, 09:34 PM
Hey, I'm willing to make substitutions :)

Matrix

vingtsunstudent
03-02-2002, 10:02 PM
bugger,
plenty of violence but i knew i would forget something-plenty of sex.
SEX sells.(hey & being the star i will try my best to better all the women mentioned with my pole technique:eek:))
vts

vingtsunstudent
03-02-2002, 10:14 PM
i know i said fantasy but i didn't mention anything about dream sequences emptycup:cool:
i must say i am looking foward to the scene where i get catherine & shania to submit(nothing wrong with a bit of grappling if that's what you like to call it):eek:
vts

S.Teebas
03-02-2002, 10:35 PM
Scene #1

VtS Walks into his kwoon only to discover his teacher Old Jong sitting by the window looking out of his 8 inches telescope.

"Hello Sifu" Vts says "i am ready for my lesson today!"
"Very good VTs get in you stance and show me your forms" Old Jong puts his telescope away and looks at Vts.

Vts starts going through his forms when a noise is heard at the door. Old Jong and Vts look over suprised to see their nemisis...sui-fuw!

"Ha haha...You B@stard!" chuckels sui-fuw " I will destroy your pathetice Wing chun with powerful Bak Mei techniques!!!"

"Nooooooo!!!!" yells Vts, as he runs over to begin his battle with sui-fuw.

Sui-fuw trusts a powerful phenix eyen at Vts, but Vts manages to tan and punch him ...WACK! Stunned, sui fuw realises that Wc trully is superour but continues to fight for his honour! LEFT, RIGHT, wack..wack wack... !! A series of blows are exchanged and Vts sees he is getting the upper hand. A little smirk is on his face now and he decieds to begin some fancy techniques... Trap, trap. trap..

From the other side of the kwoon Old Jong sees this and yells "NOoooooooooo!!! stop Traping!!!......"

To be continued!......

(can anyone tell im bored at work??):D

old jong
03-03-2002, 09:21 AM
...Then Old Jong hit Empty Cup on the head with the telescope (a good way to show stars to Empty Cup) and proceed to teach Siu Lim Tao to the women. As V.T.S. regains conciousness....

NorthernMantis
03-03-2002, 11:12 AM
Ooh I can be the feisty nothern stylist that starts trouble with the southern people

Roy D. Anthony
03-03-2002, 11:45 PM
Why am I always the dark force?????LOL

NorthernMantis
03-06-2002, 07:46 PM
Ok so where am I in the picture?

vingtsunstudent
03-06-2002, 07:52 PM
your the big bad black guys little b!tch in the jail scene:eek:
vts

old jong
03-06-2002, 07:57 PM
...And everytimes he gets you, Roy, sitting in the other cell ask...."hope this helps?" ;) :D

NorthernMantis
03-06-2002, 08:17 PM
What? I thought I got to fight in some scenes:D

vingtsunstudent
03-06-2002, 08:29 PM
don't worry, i'm sure we could fit in a love seen with you & the big boy................................i'm sure it might show you fightin'.......... or strugglin'......................perhaps even sumittin'
vts