PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina Practitioners

Tien_Shan
03-03-2002, 09:03 AM
I am looking for a training partner or student to work in Northern Kung Fu. Began my training in Kung Fu in 1982, just coming back to training on a regular basis, I have been on an absence from it since 1990. Experienced with Jing Wu and Tien Shan Pai forms, some training in Ba Ji. These are my primary interest, I have also trained in Wing Chun and several Filipino Martial Arts. Experience in Tai Chi Chuan on the forms level, have not pushed hands since the 80's would also be interested in this aspect of training with an experienced partner.
I would like to find someone in Salisbury-Spencer area of North Carolina USA who can travel here to train. Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Charlotte are all accessible to Salisbury from the interstate. I am unable to travel as my home based business needs much attention and regular updating.
Interested individuals feel at liberty to message me and work out some details. Training, learning from each other, some form trading, lets work out and help each other grow in our styles!