Derek Smytz
Rodney

over 90 KG

Women 146 plus
Sheila Gallagher
Jane Capio

DelicateSound
03-05-2002, 12:09 PM
I'm James Battle from the 65kg category. I will break you into pieces.

Martial Joe
03-05-2002, 12:49 PM
When pigs fly!

That will always be funny...

Mutant
03-05-2002, 12:50 PM
Hey Brad,

Yeah, I'm there.
My real name isnt 'MutantWarrior'....Had you all fooled, didnt I, bahaha :D

I'm Christopher Gully in the 80 KG weight class.

Anyone know either of the other guys in that division (jeez, this is just perfect bait for trolls, but I'm serious)?
There's a slight chance I may be down to the 75 KG class by weigh-in but we'll just have to wait and see, havent weighed myself so I have no idea.

Not a bad sized competion, 20 fighters listed. I've been training hard, I'm psyched, can't wait.

Any recommendations for a decent priced hotel close to the NYKK Gym? I've got to get make reservations soon.

Attn: lkfmdc....FYI

My old sifu Mr. Yu is bringing my kung fu brother Carol Funkenhauser down from the great white north to meet me in Boston and drive down to NYC together. Apperently Carol hasnt pre-registered yet, I sent him the forms a couple weeks ago. I'm fairly sure that Carol fights in 85 KG weight class....I don't see anyone else that listed in that class, will there be a fighter(s) for him to compete against? I was just talking to Mr. Yu this morning so I'm sure they plan on being there.

Brad Souders
03-05-2002, 01:01 PM
I believe i just shat myself from that comment. Though i'm sure your not really James Battle but if you are cool. Is this your first fight? If so good luck and maybe afterwards we can go grab some food. Later, Brad

Brad Souders
03-05-2002, 01:04 PM
I gots a room at the arlington Hotel its like a block away

http://www.hoteldiscount.com/cgi-bin/hotelinfo?SID=G43&Dest=NYC&LKF=G43&PROD=HOTEL&HotelId=NYC%20ARLI&HName=ARLINGTON&Rating=2.0&Return=Prev

SifuAbel
03-05-2002, 02:55 PM
I know LBs x 2.2 = kg

Is it the same backwards?

Kg / 2.2 = Lbs?

Prairie
03-05-2002, 03:08 PM
There are approximately 2.2 pounds in 1 kilogram.

Formulas:

Pounds (X) to Kilograms (Y):
-----------------------------------
X / 2.2 = Y

Kilograms (Y) to Pounds (X):
-----------------------------------
Y * 2.2 = X

I hope this helps.

Mutant
03-06-2002, 10:17 AM
Don't know if you'd seen comments fyi yet.

Mutant
03-06-2002, 10:51 AM
How's it going?
How many guys are you bringing down to nyc?
Anyone I'm fighting?

Suntzu
03-06-2002, 02:24 PM
top…

still tryin to get my name on the list…

Brad Souders
03-07-2002, 12:29 PM
Suntzu,
Are you driving up or taking the train? Where do you train at in Baltimore?

DelicateSound
03-07-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Brad Souders
I believe i just shat myself from that comment. Though i'm sure your not really James Battle but if you are cool. Is this your first fight? If so good luck and maybe afterwards we can go grab some food. Later, Brad

:D Sorry mate - I'm not James Battle!! I just couldn't resist!!

Altough after reading your profile: "Total Martial Training" it should be me with the shat!

Anyway - good luck in your fight, I hope the real James Battle turns out to be some puny overwight weakling.

"James Battle" How much does that sound like a cheesy early-90's "Space Above and Beyond" character?!!!

Anyway - good luck man! :)

Suntzu
03-07-2002, 03:32 PM
I train under Julio Trullio at Gold's and at US Koushu Academy(plug plug), but Julio hasn't been around this week so I don’t know all the details yet, hence I haven't made definite plans…

Brad Souders
03-07-2002, 04:06 PM
Thanxs Delicate,
LOL i'm no one to be shatting over. This style of fighting is way out of my game since not only do i like MMA style fights but i'm also a grappler. But ring experience is ring experience

Je Lei Sifu
03-07-2002, 09:55 PM
DelicateSound,

You said:
"James Battle" How much does that sound like a cheesy early-90's "Space Above and Beyond" character?!!!

Although I am not James Battle, my name is Jerry Battle. I hope the name rings different than that other chessy name. :D

Peace

Je Lei Sifu