PDA

View Full Version : Royal Jelly & Ginseng vials

Ras-Tanu
03-06-2002, 03:00 PM
Hello everybody,

I'm new to this KFO forum. Anyways, has anybody ever used this Royal Jelly & Ginseng preparation? It comes in these little glass vials and has a pepsi-like color. What's this stuff supposed to do and did anyone get any wierd side-effects from taking this stuff? Please let me know.

Thanks.

tri2bmt
03-06-2002, 03:45 PM
Does growing an extra limb count as a weird side effect?

BSH
03-06-2002, 09:45 PM
I actually use it every day. It is basically a concentrated Ginseng extract. It keeps my energy up and helps me through the tough workouts. I haven't had any side affects yet and no one else at my school has mentioned anything.

You will likely hear a lot of negatives about using chinese herbs on this board. It has always confused me to hear people claiming traditional chinese martial arts but not including traditional chinese herblore as part of their training.

Ras-Tanu
03-07-2002, 07:35 AM
Thanks BSH,

There was nothing written on the box that described the product so I wanted to find out what it actually does before taking any.

rt

wild child
03-12-2002, 03:26 PM
You may wish to ask a similar question on the TCM forum.

Ginsing has become very popular because it attains to give you energy. From a TCM point of view, taking ginsing may not be the answer for you. It has a very specific energtic function which may affect your body differently to some one else.

Why do you wish to start taking it should be asked. If it it about giving you more energy, this should be properly diagnosed before wasting time and money on a drug that may not work.

May be a chat to a chinese herbalist is in order before taking it.

regards

wild child