PDA

View Full Version : Ling Kong Jing in Wing Chun

dre_doggX
03-07-2002, 06:55 AM
did anybody read this March issue of Kungfumagazine

it has an issue on Empty Froce of Ling Kong Jing the ability to hit someone without touching them.

it mentions some postures but the postures arent pigeon toed one like some of wingchuns, so do you think a sil lum tao posture(here I go again) can still get the same effect.

has any on heard of the two qi videos advertisted in Black Belt Magazine on Qi.

if you are interested in the book Empty Froce by Paul Dong. just go to amazon and type his name.

tell me if doing sil lum tao or any other wing chun qi-gong, has this capablity without modifcation of structure of movements.

yuanfen
03-07-2002, 07:26 AM
Your profile sez you area high school student.My advice-dont waste your time with lin kong jing.
Learn a decent Chinese martial Art. The Dong/Mooney stuff
is not what it is made out to be. Kung Fu magazine like any mag publishes a variety of stuff . they are in the publishing business.
Lots of articles are for laffs. Check out gene's earlier article on iron ***** for laffs as well. Dont learn from mags. Best to search for a first rate teacher.

wingchunner
03-08-2002, 03:18 PM
Empty force is about the receiver being sensitive, not so much the sender sending out chi so powerful as to be knocked over.