PDA

View Full Version : 8 step student???

EARTH DRAGON
03-07-2002, 01:57 PM
It seems as though some personal issues have made 8 step student react without thinking through the ramifications that would follow.
He has stated that he had a complaint about me on the praying mantis board, paul lin thread, but when I asked him to forward it to me he said he wasnt able to and he siad he didnt know how to forward email...... sound fishy?
I just wanted some proof to back up his decsion and he could not provide that therefore it leads me to belive that his actions were simply out of spite without justafiable cause......

Then he stated that I shouldnt bring my personal problems to the board and turned around and brought his personal problems to the board in the very next post?????

I think that we need a better person to moderate and not close threads and delete the contenence simply out of disagrement. or just becuse they hit close to home. He has not posted in 3 months but yet comes on to close a thread simply due to his personal opinons. And has tried to blame me?????????

The moderators job is to police profanity, vulgar language, and threating staments. which is understandable and quite frankly needed. however, None of this was said but he closed the thread anyway. We need people that can handle critisism and act professional and extend courtacy towards others even if they are in disagreement.

please comment. your freind Earth Dragon

P.S I have forwarded this to every moderator on every board.....

count
03-07-2002, 02:38 PM
BeiTangLang for Moderator!

EARTH DRAGON
03-07-2002, 03:57 PM
I second that! with a high raised hand........all in favor say IIIIIIII

Stacey
03-07-2002, 04:05 PM
Dude, get a life. I wrote some some defaming stuff about Erle Montigue, who I took classes from, and who I now firmly believe to be a fake. Well guess what, everything I wrote was erased. I said that he learned from a cracker jack box.

Tainan and a few others are the only worthy souls on this forum(I don't count myself among them). For Sifu's you and Paul Lin love to live in the past and take things awefully personally. At what point do you learn Taoist detatchment? For the sake of all of us, smoke a fatty, get a BJ and learn to chill.

EARTH DRAGON
03-07-2002, 04:21 PM
Guess what it was your immature attidute and your dissrespectful posts that closed the thread about paul lin so please take your own advice and leave these boards to positive topics and repsponese and post on the main board where you fit right in with the other kids.

Stacey
03-07-2002, 04:54 PM
Paul Lin Shifu,

Where do you teach 8 Step Preying mantis? I want to learn from you.

BeiTangLang
03-08-2002, 08:37 AM
I would be honored to moderate if there are no objections.
BTL

Frogman
03-08-2002, 10:41 AM
After reading these threads for only a short time I have to wonder how many of the people posting actually train in MA. It would seem many are under the impression that the Ten Fingers of Death is a typing technique. I can see that many others are true and post good information that I enjoy reading, at the same time I would not put too much into this forum as I view it strictly as entertainment. Well speaking of true training I am getting off work early today so I can go practice for the tournament next month in St. Pete it’s nice down there maybe I can make it to the beach.
RibHit
:D

Stacey
03-08-2002, 10:49 AM
frogman- Night before last I did 1,000 high leaping frog jumps.

yu shan
03-08-2002, 08:01 PM
Stacey
Geez, you must have tree-trunks for legs! Do you practice a Tam Tui leg exercise(single-leg squat w/one leg extended out straight)?

Frogman
I hear ya!

SaMantis
03-08-2002, 08:11 PM
Frogman,

LOL Ten Fingers of Death!

I type een your generull die-rek-shun!! :D

Stacey
03-08-2002, 10:27 PM
record is 150 each leg. No tree trunks, that comes from horse stance. Don't ask thats just how it works for me.

John Newberry
03-09-2002, 05:23 PM
Hi All
I would like the position of Moderator.
People who know me know Im fair. Please consider me
Thanks