PDA

View Full Version : OT: Funny I thought Sandra Bernhard loved Bush?

rogue
03-07-2002, 03:26 PM
I just couldn't resist. :D

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A55008-2002Mar7.html

ewallace
03-07-2002, 03:31 PM
A chick like that is why alcohol and strangers lead to embarrasing mornings. I don't like to put much value on a person's looks but I can't help myself on that one. Whew. Makes me cringe.

Chang Style Novice
03-07-2002, 03:33 PM
Is the Washington post the Moonie paper? It sure reads like it in that article.

Merryprankster
03-07-2002, 03:35 PM
No, the washington post is the source of serious news in DC. If you want to read Moonie crap, read the Washington Times. You should have SEEN the lambasting of McCain that came out during the presidential primary. Sheesh.

Chang Style Novice
03-07-2002, 03:37 PM
Ah, thanks, I knew it was one of them.

Still, I'm sick of alleged journalists fellating the Resident of the United States like they've been doing. (wrt the instantly defensive stance the reporter took when she criticized Dubya.)

red5angel
03-07-2002, 03:38 PM
Sh eis hot! The only playboys I have ever owned both have her in them!!!!!

Merryprankster
03-07-2002, 03:39 PM
Lloyd Grove is one of the more conservative op-ed columnists for the Post. You know... kind of like you open up the Boston Globe and see Cal Thomas and go WTF?!

R5A,

This must be some definition of the word "hot" that has fallen into disuse.

By her being hot, I assume you mean in much the same way that a bucket of festering @ssholes smells like flowers.

Chang Style Novice
03-07-2002, 03:42 PM
Here in Austin, that honor goes to Marvin Olasky. In 1996, on November 5th, he published a column explaining that Clinton's re-election was punishment from God for our decadent society. I wrote a letter explaining that God isn't registered to vote in the US, but it was never published.

Olasky is full-on Whack-a-Mole looney, and one of Dubya's biggest supporters - the "Compassionate Conservatism" guy. He used to be a Jewish Trotskyite before he decided to become a born-again Christian Radical Rightist. One of those.

Budokan
03-07-2002, 09:02 PM
Sandra Bernhard is smokin' HOT! Why, I bet if you only had her and a diseased pig to flog it over, you'd pick her, wouldn't you?

Well, then again that pig might start lookin' good after a while....

I'm willing to bet Playboy's circulation took a fuggin' nosedive after her pics appeared. Trust me, those are pages throughout America that have NOT been stuck together by DNA.:D

JasBourne
03-08-2002, 03:28 AM
"He used to be a Jewish Trotskyite before he decided to become a born-again Christian Radical Rightist. One of those."

ROFL

Sounds like Dr. Laura Schlessinger, only she used to be a Christian Trotskyite before she became a Jewish Radical Rightist.
:D

ewallace
03-08-2002, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Budokan
Sandra Bernhard is smokin' HOT! Why, I bet if you only had her and a diseased pig to flog it over, you'd pick her, wouldn't you?
Hellz no. I'd take the pig. Since either choice is sure death, I may as well take the pig. After I am done, I can cook up a bacon sandwich and wait to die. It would also give a whole new meaning to "stuck pig".

Chang Style Novice
03-08-2002, 09:52 AM
Olaksy and Schlessinger are my idea of a tagteam made in the most fetid bowels of Lucifer. Now, if only they'd go back where they came from...

rogue
03-08-2002, 02:54 PM
If only liberals like her and Alex Baldwin (yes it is possible to live without a brain!) knew what a complete set of screw ups Clinton and Gore were/are, especially with global politics. Oh the stories yet to be told!:D