PDA

View Full Version : Hey you women out there!...

old jong
03-08-2002, 10:12 AM
Have a happy women's day!...And don't forget to give back to us, men, the control of the planet tomorrow!...:D Oh! la! la!... ;)

Prairie
03-08-2002, 10:28 AM
The world belongs to us! <Evil Laugh>

;)

NafAnal
03-08-2002, 10:40 AM
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
Nothing she's been told twice already!

What to 10,000 beaten housewives have in common?
THey don't F U C K I N G listen!!

How many women does it take to change a lightbulb?
None, let the b i t c h cook in the dark.

Why are there no female astronauts on the moon?
'cause it doesn't need cleaning yet.

Why is the space between a women's breasts and her hips called a waist?
Because you could easily fit another pair of tits in there

What should you give a woman who has everything?
A man to show her how to work it.

How are fat girls and mopeds alike?
They're both fun to ride until your friends find out.

hope this post doesn't get deleted...

Chinwoo-er
03-08-2002, 10:41 AM
The world has always been our's.
look at ancient civilizations of the world. the MEN were to ones in charged. Read aristotle, read confucius. The great minds of the world agrees that the world belongs to us.

Only men, with our ego pumped attitude, complete lack of sexual moral conducts, strong ego, unobsessive behaviour to tidiness, ( did I mention the importance of an ego ), can rule the world ! :mad:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

~ fades into the background of darkness ~...........~Thump~

" Ouch ! ~

Chang Style Novice
03-08-2002, 10:49 AM
Aw c'mon, I've got a more sexist joke than that. Really tasteless, too.

You've been warned - don't read any further if you are sensitive about stuff. And I can't believe this autocensor stars out f-a-r-t-h-e-r.

What's twenty inches long, has a swollen purple head, and makes the ladies scream?

Crib death!

KC Elbows
03-08-2002, 10:53 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

NafAnal
03-08-2002, 10:59 AM
I've got some extremely tasteless ones.. posted them before but they were promptly deleted.... i shant tempt fate by posting them again....
;)

Chang Style Novice
03-08-2002, 11:00 AM
And, just to prove that women can be every bit as insane as men...

http://www.geocities.com/berlinwall_se

NafAnal
03-08-2002, 11:02 AM
that must be taking the p i s s....

old jong
03-08-2002, 11:54 AM
We never know how a thread can evolve!...:rolleyes: ;)

JasBourne
03-08-2002, 12:08 PM
You clowns are a terrific endorsement for turning lesbian. Do you pi$$ where you sleep, too?

:rolleyes:

Sharky
03-08-2002, 12:17 PM
Lesbians are cool.

Justa Man
03-08-2002, 12:34 PM
i can't believe that chick is feeling up a wall!

ewallace
03-08-2002, 12:51 PM
Lesbians are cool.
Hot lesibians that go both ways are cool. Martina Navratilova-style lesbians are not cool :(

Sharky
03-08-2002, 01:01 PM
Not true my friend.

Navratilova-style muff divers are indeed "cool". "WHY IS THIS SHARKY?! You must be INTOXICATED" you scream. Because it means no man has to go through the ordeal of giving it to them. They are out of the sea - their "fish" status has been removed.

Understand now?

Chang Style Novice
03-08-2002, 01:01 PM
Jas,

there's no need to turn lesbian to get away from men. Just date your local historical monument, or public library. Didn't you check out my link?

At present, I'm having a torrid affair with a Bowling Alley.

Justa Man
03-08-2002, 01:26 PM
lmao....you said 'torrid'. that's brilliant!

maan, you should see the backside of my garbage can.

JasBourne
03-08-2002, 01:29 PM
Yeh, I saw the link. Seriously disturbed person there, almost too sad to be funny. Creeped me out.

But honestly now. Old jong was saying something nice, and the thread gets hijacked by Beavis and Bu++head.

It's like if someone had said "happy Martin Luther King day", and the next post is "huh, huuuh, did you hear the one about the two n*ggers that walked into a bar, huuh huhh, how many n*ggers does it take to screw in a lightbulb huuhh, wait, I got even more offensive ones hehehehe".

Phooey on the lot of you.

Chang Style Novice
03-08-2002, 01:37 PM
Actually, Beavis and Fannyhead (can we do something about this autocensor, please?) are brilliant satire. I don't mean to accuse you of being humorless, but I really think the point of the jokes posted here is not to degrade women, but to point out the ridiculousness of sexism. By taking a bad attitude to it's illogical extreme, we laugh at it and reveal it for the stupidity that it is. Sure, some twisted individuals may take it at face value, but that's the risk of all satire - ever talk to someone who figures Jonathon Swift was a monstrous evildoer for suggesting the Irish resort to cannibalism? I have. They're beyond help.

In any case, I apologize for causing offense. I like your posts a lot, Jas, and don't wish to be on your bad side.

PS - You gotta sexy brain. Please don't be mad I said so.

old jong
03-08-2002, 01:38 PM
You are turning my thread ,that was a sincere offering of best wishes to women, on the occasion of women day into some chauvinist moronic clownesque and tasteless collection of the lowest kinds of bad sexist jokes I ever seen!...Do you really want Jas to turn into a disciple of *****s?...Do you want her to fell all alone in a world populated with machist clowns?...Come on guys, let's do our best to hide our true colors till midnight at least! ;)

wushu chik
03-08-2002, 01:39 PM
Jas-

You are totally right on! But, in the guys defense. It's not their fault that men never evolved emotionally or mentally ****her than the average male dog.....which h*mps everything it sees, and has to pee to make sure everyone knows it was there!

But, thank you Old Jong for the nice thread (it started that way). We women totally appreciate it. And, just so that you guys know this......YOU WILL NEVER CONTROL THE PLANET. IT'S ALWAYS BEEN A FEMALE THING. And, it's NEVER going to change!!!!

~Wen~

Justa Man
03-08-2002, 01:41 PM
so bring it back jas, it's cool. it's not like this current tangent has to be the route taken by everyone. if you noticed, old jong said something nice and followed it with a joke. we just extended the joke portion.
i personally think having a 'woman's day' is ridiculous.

Chang Style Novice
03-08-2002, 01:53 PM
Why can't women judge distance?

They're always getting told this (holds fingers 4 inches apart) is 10 inches.

old jong
03-08-2002, 01:54 PM
Yeah Justa man.
I followed my wishes with a joke because I know that women can appreciate when a joke is just a joke!
I have many women friends and I have been married for a very long time (Since the age of 20) so believe me ,I know who rules the world. They just let us play our games and put us back in the right direction without most of us noticing it!
I wonder about Mrs Bush plans for the future!...Or Mrs Chretien here in Canada!...I'm sure their husbands will let us know in times! ;)

ewallace
03-08-2002, 02:01 PM
Lemme splain somthin. If there is one day out of the year that is..."womans day", the rest are ours. That is how we know that God is male. He just wanted to give the ladies a taste of how sweet it really is. :)

- Wushu, it's not that we never evolved, we reach a plateau. :p

- Sharky I think the term we are looking for in our quest to slap a label on Navratilova-style menchicks is "responsible". :)

And to remain on topic, happy woman's day women!!

wushu chik
03-08-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Justa Man
i personally think having a 'woman's day' is ridiculous.

You guys get days all the time. The super bowl, the world series, Basketball playoffs...come on....it's it fair that we can just sit around all day in OUR underwear and do NOTHING? Or, would you rather us keep fetching beers for you guys, and slaving for you? NEVER MIND, DON'T ANSWER THAT ONE.............

~Wen~

Black Jack
03-08-2002, 02:02 PM
It's women's day?????

When did this happen? Is their a men's day?

ewallace
03-08-2002, 02:05 PM
see post above

Chang Style Novice
03-08-2002, 02:05 PM
"The super bowl, the world series, Basketball playoffs."

These aren't for me, and if what's inside my y-fronts is any indication, I'm a man.

I agree with the rest of Wushu Chik's post, though.

JasBourne
03-08-2002, 02:10 PM
C'mon guys, you know me. I'm hardly humorless, and I love good satire. I can take and give a joke with the best of them.

But this kind of noise :"What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing she's been told twice already! What to 10,000 beaten housewives have in common? THey don't F U C K I N G listen!! etc etc " is NOT satire. That's just more of the same FUKING GARBAGE women hear every day, and the same mentality that allows society to be more shocked by Mike Tyson biting an ear during a fight than by Mike Tyson raping a number of women.

Yeah, I think it's ridiculous to have a day honoring women. We should be so respected by society that singling out is unnecessary. But we obviously are not respected. And trying to cover up such deep-rooted disdain with "can't you take a joke" is just adding insult to injury.

I hate getting up on my feminist soapbox, but jeez, you're total morons about simple things! ;) :D

Chang Style Novice
03-08-2002, 02:12 PM
what do you think of this one, then?

10,000 women are battered in the US every day...and to think, all this time I've been eating mine plain!

Justa Man
03-08-2002, 02:21 PM
yea, what chang said...those aren't my days either. what about me? i want a day.
oh smush, happy woman's day and all that good stuff. happy?!?! :D

JasBourne
03-08-2002, 02:21 PM
Ok, now THAT was funny!!

:D

JWTAYLOR
03-08-2002, 03:17 PM
CSN, I didn't dare to raise my head on this thread, but that last one was too d@mn funny not to give you a kudos for.

rubthebuddha
03-08-2002, 05:56 PM
at the risk of blacksheeping myself like chang style has, here's my favu to add to the list:

my wife recently told me i'm stifling her. at least, that's what it sounded like through the pillow.

and no, i'm not married, but i DO have the most wunnerful girlfried on the planet. :D

Sharky
03-08-2002, 06:40 PM
Why don't women need watches?
Cos there's a clock on the cooker.

rubthebuddha
03-08-2002, 08:59 PM
sharky, naf and chang style? i think we need to start running. and fast.

you know, with a quickness.

oh, and happy women's day everyone. sucks for me, because my girlfriend's in colorado and i can't show her a happy day. :(

Asia
03-08-2002, 10:34 PM
Adam was sitting in the Garden of Eden. God came to him and said, "Adam I have a gift for you. It is a companion. It is the GREATEST work I've EVER done! It is beautiful, smells nice, and will serve you faithfully. It will cook, clean, and never cross your orders!"

Adam got excited. "Thanks God!!! You are truly a loving God!"

God interrupted, "But Adam I spent a lot of time and effort into this and I am sorry but it is going to cost you alot."

Adam asked, "What is it going to cost me, God?"

God replied, "Adam, it is going to cost you an ARM and a LEG!"

Adam thought about it for a moment and replied, "That is steep, God! What can I get for just a RIB?"

<the coast is still clear>

What did the wife do when she got back for the Women's Crisis Center?

THE DISHES IF SHE KNEW WHATS GOOD FOR HER!

<............one more >

Three women are running down the beach. One trips over a magic lamp.
They pick it up and rub it. Genie comes out and says he will grant each of them ONE wish.

The first girls, a blond, says she is tired of the whole 'dumb blond' thing and wishes to be the SMARTEST GIRL IN THE WORLD! <poof> She is the SMARTEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!

The second doesn't want to be out done so she wishes to be the SMARTEST GIRL IN THE UNIVERSE!!! <poof> She is the SMARTEST GIRL IN THE UNIVERSE!!!

The third also doesn't want to be out done but the previous two wishes to be 100 TIMES SMARTER THAN BOTH OF THEM COMBINED!!!! <poof> She becomes a MAN!!!!!!:D

<......:( uh oh wife senses a disturbance in the force. gotta run.......

Ryu
03-08-2002, 11:49 PM
"You are totally right on! But, in the guys defense. It's not their fault that men never evolved emotionally or mentally ****her than the average male dog.....which h*mps everything it sees, and has to pee to make sure everyone knows it was there!"

Ahem... :D S'cuse me, Ryu is in earshot. And to the male members of the forum,... It's times like these that you guys make me the most popular guy on the forum :D
Please keep it up! :D

Ryu (the nice guy who is finishing first :D )

wushu chik
03-09-2002, 01:15 AM
Ryu....

That's why I love ya hon!!!

Ryu
03-09-2002, 01:30 AM
Take notes guys. Here's a hint. Women like to be treated like people.

Right back at ya, Wushu. ;)

Ryu

JasBourne
03-09-2002, 08:51 AM
"Women like to be treated like people"

Yes. We do.

And it looks like a lot of boys on this forum simply don't/won't understand this very basic concept. :(

When women object to such "harmless jokes", we are told we are humoreless, its nothing, just get over it. :rolleyes:

If I or any other woman dared to post these kinds of derogatory, disrespectful and fundementally hateful jokes about men, we would be immediatly blacklisted and reviled as man-hating b*tches and have our sexuality questioned (what's YOUR problem? You some kinda dyke? etc). I've seen it happen over and over.

Life is a mirror of your consistent thoughts, and we tend to lash out at what we fear. I see a lot of fear of women here. I see that it is easier to pack together and make put-down jokes than it is to face your fear.

I wonder if you guys ever consider how this fundemental hate/fear of women that you carry affects your relationships. I wonder if you ever think maybe, just maybe, this is why you keep having the same kinds of problems over and over again. Probably not. It's probably just the ho's fault.

This thread has made me very sad. *sigh* :(

"There are two kinds of people - human beings and women. When women start acting like human beings, they are accused of trying to be men." - Simone de Beauvoir

Merryprankster
03-09-2002, 09:02 AM
No you wouldn't--get called man haters or dykes or whatever

I laugh at all the stupid white male hating jokes. Nobody should take themselves, or any part of what they do, so seriously, that they can't laugh about it.

In the words of my girlfriend "fu(ck 'em if they can't take a joke."

Archangel
03-09-2002, 09:50 AM
The reason why these jokes are funny to some is because they are totally absurd. NO ONE in their right mind would think it was allright to beat women or degrade a certain group. It's just that in this era of political correctness, it's so shocking to see this kind of humor that when I do, I have to laugh. Here's a few more just to even things up.

Q: Why do the Scottish wear kilts?
A: Because a sheep can hear a zipper from like a mile away.

Q: Why did the redneck cross the road?
A: Because he coundn't get his d i c k out of the chicken.

Q: What's a two-syllable word that begins with the letter N that you never want to call a black man.
A: Neighbor

Q: How do you practice cunnilingus on a black woman?
A: Suck warm mayonnaise through steel wool.

Q: What's funnier than a drunken clown.
A: A drunken clown with Down Syndrome

Q: Why don't Puerto Ricans have check books?
A: Because it's impossible to sign your name that small with spray paint.

Q: What do fat people do in the summertime?
A: Stink

Q. How do you know if a Chinese person robbs your house?
A. Your homework is done, your computer is upgraded, but two hours later, the f u c ker is still trying to back out of your driveway.

Q: How do you starve a Mexican?
A: hide his foodstamps under his workboots.

Q: What's black and sits at the top of the stairs?
A: Christopher Reeve after a fire.

These jokes are offensive, sick and completely wrong. But I know you laughed at atleast one of them

TjD
03-09-2002, 10:01 AM
its called valentines day

we already have to go out and by them stuff and be sweet and courteous one day a year

now they go and make another?

sigh

peace
trav

rubthebuddha
03-09-2002, 10:11 AM
well, a woman who surrounds herself with good guys should have around 365 days of their own every year. good guys will delight themselves in her company and she'll return the favor.

surrounding yourself with wife-beating trash who think they own the planet but can't even make payments on their trailer or camaro isn't gonna make you happy. surrounding yourself with a bunch of ryus? methinks that's a step in the right direction, but it could get bad -- they may begin fighting over who can be more chivalrous.

now time for the greatest joke of all. i think i've posted it here before, but it needs to be said again:

why did the white man cross the road?

to exploit the land and its people.

Merryprankster
03-09-2002, 10:19 AM
That's just wrong!

LOL!!!!!

Ryu
03-09-2002, 12:28 PM
Obviously you have to laugh at yourself, and finding satirical comedy about our own culture and ways is always good for a laugh (The Simpsons is one of my fav shows)

But I think the point the girls were making was that despite the fact no one believes the jokes or just posts them because they are so ridiculous, when someone does feel offended by them, people should be a bit more sensitive and say "I'm sorry" instead of going off about why it's okay, how the offendee's view point is wrong, etc.
Even if the women who objected DID misunderstand the motivation behind the jokes, they have a right to feel what they feel, and that's the point that's trying to be made I think. If people stopped making the jokes none of us would feel uneasy or angry because we don't believe them or care about the jokes. But if we continue just because "we have the right" someone DOES feel uneasy and angry. So to reinerate: No one cares about the jokes so if they stop it won't be a big deal. If they continue some get offended, and there's harm there whether wrong or right.
Why disregard someone's suffering for no other reason then the "it's the principle of the thing" argument?
It's not like "free speech" is in jeapordy here guys. LOL

Ryu

Asia
03-09-2002, 05:33 PM
LOL

I got to laugh at all this on a internet forum!!! Geez pple lighten up! There are many jokes about EVERYONE (race, gender, religion, etc) Some out of fun some out of other things. Lighten up

FYI the joke about the genie was reversed when I first heard it and it was from my WIFE!!!!!

Chang Style Novice
03-09-2002, 06:15 PM
Really, now. I'm not such a bad guy. I'm a good guy who likes bad jokes. It's pushing my luck to say that since I know they're bad they're not so bad, but I like to push my luck, too.

I really don't think my position is that strange or unreasonable.

And to stay on topic, I don't think women could hose the world up as badly as men have if they tried. Here's an old statistic I half remember from a sociology course I took years ago. In murder cases, men killing men is most common, followed pretty closely by men killing women and then women killing men. The cases of women killing women are much MUCH lower. Something to thing about, hm?

Archangel
03-10-2002, 08:21 AM
You p e e sitting down don't you.

;)

NafAnal
03-10-2002, 09:12 AM
LOL @ archangel,

that was good stuff,

"Do you pi$$ where you sleep, too?"
Jas, i pi$$ in the sink if that counts....

No_Know
03-10-2002, 10:21 AM
As there are merely three genders (God, female, male), to say, one would like to be treated as a person, says that the other gender (there is only one God; if you don't believe in any god or believe in more than one, then focus on the intent of this posting) is what a person should be. The phrase indicates inferiority.

The English language is geared towards a concept of male doninance. Everyone's had it some kind of rough. But each classification got deliberate degrading in the overall society view of at least a country.

O, Canadians, go South. The month of March might be Woman's month in central North America.

Jokes/Humorisms have design. People have issues with themselves or aspect(s), and with those of other people. People who are over themselves~ or at least aspect(s) can see the humor or validity. This does not detract from the concept that the women of those generously shared stereotypically technically humorous jokes are represented by your sisters, your girlfriends, your mothers, your wife, your aunts, your cousins, your nieces, your neighbors, your teachers...If you care to call your close associations, harlot, skank, ****, stupid, valueless...or a b itch, then pperhaps you certainly are the son of one.

Some-such perhaps, some might say.

Ryu
03-10-2002, 10:30 AM
Arch,
No, but I AM the one who is more liked by the women on the board than you guys. :D

It's the one thing that my "internet" persona has in common with the "real" me.
Must be doing something right. :D
Don't confuse being diplomatic of women's feelings with being "submissive" in the bedroom... If it's true that the "nice guys" in martial arts are usually some of the most skilled, vicious, and dominant, where do you think that leads with other matters? ;)

And yes, I know you're joking :D Don't take me seriously.

Ryu

wushu chik
03-10-2002, 12:52 PM
Ryu,
Honey, you are too good to us females! So, when are we going to start our "World Domination" plan??

~Wen~

DelicateSound
03-10-2002, 01:11 PM
Guys: When ladies say they want a guy with a GSOH, they don't want someone to amuse them - just to stop making bad jokes, OK!!

[can't........ resist........]

Q: How many men does it take to open a bottle of beer?
A: None, it should be open by the time she brings it to you.

Ladies - I really am sorry. I'm a nice guy really. Equal rights and all.

guohuen
03-10-2002, 01:22 PM
Repeated slowly in a monotone with catatonic stare- "Yes Dear."

Ryu
03-10-2002, 01:34 PM
Not THAT'S funny :D

DelicateSound
03-10-2002, 01:51 PM
Ryu - if you were laughing at my joke - the "t" should be a "w"

If not - then the first 2 words should be switched. :)

wushu chik
03-10-2002, 02:06 PM
:D You guys are seriously ODD!! And, I have TONS of jokes...so don't even attempt to get me started!

~Wen~

DelicateSound
03-10-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by wushu chik
:D You guys are seriously ODD!!

You know that's why you love us! I remember that e-mail you sent me, saying if only I wasn't so young ;) :D

Merryprankster
03-10-2002, 02:21 PM
Wushu Chik,

I'm not so young :) And I'm willing to relocate :D

Could you show your face with a Boxer/Wrestler/BJJ guy?:p

DelicateSound
03-10-2002, 02:24 PM
I'll fight you for her!

And I know ChiBlast (TM)* so BACK OFF OK!!! :)

*ChiBlast(TM) is copyright of John C.Kim. Mr.Kim may or may not molest rodents.

Merryprankster
03-10-2002, 02:26 PM
Your blast is nothing compared to KALARI PAYTTU . I shall break you with my Kalari training....

DelicateSound
03-10-2002, 02:31 PM
Look behind you! An Astral Spy*!...........

............[sound of footsteps running to the distance]...........

SHOUTS: "Joke's on you James - I'm still ALIVE!!!!!".......

.....[sound of man getting hit by 5-ton-truck]............

*AstralSpy is copyright of John C.Kim. Mr Kim may or may not use these people as hired male *****s.

Merryprankster
03-10-2002, 02:34 PM
I take it chi-blasts don't knock out 5-ton lorries then...

DelicateSound
03-10-2002, 02:40 PM
That's not the point. If I'd have used [INSERT MYTHICAL MOVE HERE] I could have picked it up and thrown it off the road. :)

Archangel
03-10-2002, 04:50 PM
MerryPrankster,
NafAnal,

Oh believe me those were the tame ones. I'd post the really mean ones but I think I'd get banned.

Ryu,

LOL!!! Well at least you have a sense of humor

wushu chik
03-10-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Merryprankster
Wushu Chik,

I'm not so young :) And I'm willing to relocate :D

Could you show your face with a Boxer/Wrestler/BJJ guy?:p

Merryprankster....
I don't think I would have a problem with that...but you will have to go thru Ryu first. He's my other half, and I don't want to upset him!!

~Wen~

Merryprankster
03-10-2002, 05:10 PM
Ok. Ryu, what do you say?!

wushu chik
03-10-2002, 05:19 PM
Ryu...
Honey...dear....LOVE OF MY LIFE....you had so BETTER SAY NO, if you know what's good for ya...

~Wen~

Ryu
03-10-2002, 08:06 PM
:( Yes Dear....

ahem...

NO, Merryprankster, certainly NOT!
(psst psst, we'll talk later) Absolutely NO, Now ye better back off before I smite thee with the back of my hand!
(psst psst, just trying to impress the Mrs. You wouldn't bodyslam a fellow wrestler would you? :( *gulp* )

Now everyone can see for themselves how studly I am. :D

(who said I didn't have a sense of humor? :p )

Ryu

wushu chik
03-10-2002, 08:32 PM
Ahem......

:mad: That's it...I am ruling the world ALONE!!!

Ryu
03-10-2002, 10:37 PM
What??

Wait my darling! Didn't you see me stand up to the might of MerryPrankster? I smote him! Wait Wushu! Darling!
WAAAAAAITTT!
*chasing footsteps echo off stage left*

We all need to be in a drama, you guys know that, don't you?
;)

Ryu

Serpent
03-10-2002, 10:50 PM
OK, I'm beginning to think that Ryu is gay.

Look at the evidence:

Ladies love him, "cos he's just so sensitive"

He's chivalrous

He thinks everyone should be in a "drama"

He likes to roll around on the floor with other guys (had to, sorry)

Now, I like you Ryu, really I do. But are you denying something?

:D ;)

wushu chik
03-10-2002, 11:15 PM
Serpent....
You take that back. Don't you DARE talk about him like that. So, he's chivalrous, and sensitive, and into WRESTLING. Big deal. At least he's not afraid to show a more sensitive side! YOU BE NICE, AND SAY SORRY, OR I WILL HAVE TO KICK YOUR A$$!!!!

Ryu, Only because I love you hon....

~Wen~

Ryu
03-11-2002, 12:42 AM
Man, I really don't have to say anything in my defense, do I? :D

Serpent,
Nope. But I do admit its strange that whenever a guy attracts more attention from women by simply being nice to them, other men who can't seem to figure out how to be with a woman pout and say that he must be gay. :D

Oh well. Keep scratching your heads guys. You'll figure it out sooner or later. ;)

All this stuff is going to go to my head. I better take a break or something.

Ryu

rubthebuddha
03-11-2002, 12:49 AM
ryu -- a needle in your head will help, but let the pressure out slowly. you need to do this, or you won't fit through the door.

and wen? careful what you say, because his head's starting to develop a noticeable gravity.

;)

wushu chik
03-11-2002, 12:50 AM
Your welcome hon....and yeah, most men just don't get it. DO YOU GUYS...there are the few exceptions, like you and RTB!!! But, the list pretty much ends there!

~Wen~

respectmankind
03-11-2002, 12:55 AM
i am nice and sensative :'(

Nexus
03-11-2002, 12:57 AM
Have you tried reading this sentence backwards yet?

This Site Is Made By & For Men (http://www.askmen.com)

wushu chik
03-11-2002, 01:52 AM
Respectmankind....
I am sure that you are nice and sensative and all, but you are NO WAY NEAR what Ryu is!! That's why I love him so!!

~Wen~

Ryu
03-11-2002, 01:55 AM
Wait a second, Wushu, aren't you married? ;)

wushu chik
03-11-2002, 01:58 AM
Married?? That's a new one....nope, not me!

Ryu
03-11-2002, 02:02 AM
Really? For some reason I thought you were. :confused:
Man, sorry! talk about getting personal... my bad, excuse me. :)

Back to the regularly scheduled show.
(although I'm hitting the hay...)

Ryu

wushu chik
03-11-2002, 02:16 AM
Don't worry about getting personal. Not a big deal! Have sweet dreams and talk to you tomorrow!!

~wen~

ewallace
03-11-2002, 08:14 AM
You guys/girls have it all wrong. Where's the Yin/Yang in all of this? Nice guys finish last, complete *****s don't finish at all.
You have to have a good balance of the following:

Good Side(Ryu)
-------------------
Chilvary
Courtesy
Sensitivity
Romance

Bad Side(CSN, probably me)
-----------------------------------
Arrogance
Insensitivity
Bad table manners

Feel free to add to the list.

Ryu.
03-11-2002, 08:33 AM
Not that's funny!

rubthebuddha
03-11-2002, 01:33 PM
ryu:

not to imply that said kind behavior should require effort, but the things you do are worth it -- you just need patience as well. my basis for this? my wonderful girlfriend, who sent me flowers last week just because i was in a general slump. tulips, no less. 18 of 'em. and them's my favu.

and she even sent my parents a card thanking them for raising such a wonderful and gentlemanly son.

:) go them!

and now wendy's mad at me because i haven't popped the question to my girlfriend yet.

Ryu
03-11-2002, 01:40 PM
Thanks rubthebuddha,

Things are going well for me in the love department too actually.
Thank God after the crap I went through with a certain woman...

Good luck to you and your GF, man. :)

Ryu

Merryprankster
03-11-2002, 01:45 PM
I tell you what--we'll fight a worked match. I'll win, but I'll do it in an ignoble, ill-mannered way, and then wushu chik can hit me over the head with something hard and help you out of the ring. How's that? Everybody keeps their honor :)

ewallace
03-11-2002, 01:53 PM
If that's the case I got $50 on MP.

Merryprankster
03-11-2002, 01:55 PM
But if we have to fight for real...

I predict Rickson by armbar, :30

Serpent
03-11-2002, 03:29 PM
OK, OK!

Ryu, I'm sorry to have even suggested such a thing. You're obviously not gay, there's no evidence to suggest you are and I retract the question.

In fact, I have no recollection of ever asking such a thing.

And I never had sexual relations with you or that woman.

I know nothing about selling arms to any foreign power.

Oh yeah, and it was me. I let the dogs out. OK?

I think I've come clean about everything now.

Sorry Wen, you'll have to put your ass kicking boots away again.

Oh, and for the record, I agree with ewallace. A little bit of mean and nasty in the gentleman is what keeps the ladies interested in my opinion.

Tae Li
03-11-2002, 03:40 PM
Whats this about Ryu being gay???

keeping women interested? ok, who wants pointers??? (no, no, get in line!):cool:

hehe.

Tae Li;)

Serpent
03-11-2002, 03:55 PM
Sure, Tae Li, as if Ryu is gay! Ha! What a preposterous thing to suggest! Nobody here made any such accusation!

(OK Wen?)

ewallace
03-11-2002, 03:55 PM
keeping women interested? ok, who wants pointers??? (no, no, get in line!)
Left jab, right cross, left upper...just kidding...bad joke :)

Merryprankster
03-11-2002, 03:57 PM
Ryu,

If it makes you feel any better, everybody thought I was gay in high school and college---what else would they think? I wrestled and was in the chorus....

Ryu
03-11-2002, 05:35 PM
:eek: You were in chorus??? *gasp* :D JK

****, LOL at this entire thread! I feel so honored to be the center of attention.

And MerryPrankster, as to our battle...I cannot fight you due to you not having an aura.

(learned that one from a secret BJJ master! I'd tell you his name, but Rickson told me not to say.)

Ryu
03-11-2002, 05:35 PM
:eek:
DOH!

rubthebuddha
03-11-2002, 05:37 PM
merryp: were you in glee club, too?

ryu: glad things are going dandy for you, and thanks for the well-wishing. right back atcha.

Merryprankster
03-11-2002, 05:49 PM
Yes... I was in glee club.

Serpent
03-11-2002, 08:00 PM
Woah! Way to kill a good thread MP! ;)

wushu chik
03-11-2002, 08:38 PM
LOL...everyones forgiven, and we can all go back to our normal lives now! NO FIGHTING OVER ME ANYMORE!! And no badmouthing RYU!! GOT IT??

Serpent
03-11-2002, 09:01 PM
OK.

But what about badmouthing you and fighting over Ryu?

;)

Chang Style Novice
03-11-2002, 09:02 PM
If you guys start 'goodmouthing' each other in this thread, I'm going to request that it be deleted.

Serpent
03-11-2002, 09:02 PM
Who's that in your avatar btw? Much better than old Muscles Wong!

Serpent
03-11-2002, 09:03 PM
That was a question to Wushu Chik, btw, not CSN!

wushu chik
03-12-2002, 12:19 AM
Serpent...I am getting my ass kicking boots again!!! And it's a just some anime I found and RTB fixed for me so that I could put it as my avatar!!! Pretty realistic huh?? And don't knock Russell Wong...he's HOT, and mine btw...so GET OVER IT!!! :D

~Wen~

red_fists
03-12-2002, 12:30 AM
WC.

Refresh, my Memory again on the name of that Anime.

Rang a Bell the minute I saw it, but can't think of the name.

Thanks.

Ryu
03-12-2002, 12:33 AM
Isn't it a game? Final Fantasy?

Ryu

wushu chik
03-12-2002, 12:37 AM
BINGO RYU!! Yeah...i was bored, and looking for something different, and i stumbled across one of the FF sites, and STOLE IT!!!

respectmankind
03-12-2002, 12:38 AM
yes it is ryu

JWTAYLOR
03-12-2002, 08:06 AM
Wushu Chik, what did you say about knocking boots?

JWT

Chang Style Novice
03-12-2002, 07:00 PM
If you thought the woman who married the Berlin Wall was sad and crazy, DON'T CLICK HERE! (http://www.dolphinsex.org/)

For what it's worth, this site seems to have been written by a man. A sick, twisted, freak of a man.

joedoe
03-12-2002, 08:43 PM
OMG I hope that is not serious.

wushu chik
03-12-2002, 10:23 PM
OMG...I don't think i will EVER be able to go back to Sea World and have a straight face again, ESPECIALLY during the dolphin shows!!

No honestly, being a dolphin finatic (tattoo, pictures EVERYWHERE in my house, paintings, etc. I personally think that's the worst thing in the world. I feel sorry for the dolphins!!! Can you imagine Chester the Mollester standing on the side of the beach waiting to "free willy" with one of those poor animals!! Actually, if you think about it that way, it's kinda funny :D

Anyway, JWT......hmmmm, knocking boots?? You crack me up!

~Wen~