PDA

View Full Version : TO SHAOLINMASTER

FIRE HAWK
02-12-2001, 04:33 PM
Hi ShaolinMaster on one of your post the one about CHU GAR, CHOW GAR southern mantis and PAK MEI WHITE EYEBROW and other Fujian arts you mention BAI HU QUAN (WHITE TIGER FIST)under it you listed its forms one of them being MENG HU XIA SHAN (FIERCE TIGER DESCENDS THE MOUNTAIN)in a book called the secrets of CHUKA SHAOLIN PHEONIX EYE FIST there is a form called HU CHAO CHIEN (TIGER CLAW,DESCENDING TIGER)is this the same form as the one above.Do you know anything about the art called PHEONIX EYE FIST or CHUKA SHAOLIN there is another book by authors CHEONG CHENG LEONG he has wrote books know on his art the other authors are DON F DRAEGER and MARK V WILEY.This art CHUKA SHAOLIN PHEONIX EYE fist is said to come from the FUJIAN SHAOLIN temple the nun LEOW FAH SHIH KOO left the temple and went to Kwangtung province there she taught 2 sisters her art some have said that this art is half Chu gar southern mantis and mixed with other Fujian arts i am trying find out what the other arts might be i listed all of CHUKA SHAOLINS PHEONIX EYE FIST hand forms and i was wondering if the form listed up top are the same forms others have said that this art is a southern Dragon style.So if you might know anything about this art or by looking at the forms maybe you could tell me what kind of Fujian arts are in CHUKA SHAOLIN .THANKS FOR LISTENING TO MY WORDS. FIRE HAWK

handsome
02-13-2001, 05:19 AM
Where is the one and only " ShaolinMaster "?

Shaolin Master
02-13-2001, 05:55 AM
I'm here but ....

Unfortunately I don't have any of the Draeger texts on sth phoenix fist. So I am waiting until I come accross a copy, look over it and then note my opinion on such matters.

So I shall not comment until then :) that is all.

Regards

Shi Chan Long

FIRE HAWK
02-13-2001, 05:59 PM
Hi ShaolinMaster I could send you a free copy of Don F Draegers book called PHEONIX EYE FIST A SHAOLIN FIGHTING ART of SOUTH CHINA and i will pay for everything.Because i would like to here your expert opinion about this art. FIRE HAWK

Shaolin Master
02-14-2001, 08:21 AM
Please ..that is way too nice of you ......do not trouble yourself so much.
There must be somewhere to view it here, just give me a little time. But I will attempt to sincerely answer your queries in due time :)

Thanks for the offer though
Til Soon

Shi Chan Long

BIU JI
02-14-2001, 03:29 PM
Quick, isnt he!

MoQ
02-14-2001, 06:30 PM
Handsome cannot be this much of a moron, this has to be another identity for the mentally disturbed ShaolinMaster/KungFuLegend/Dreamlover!!!

FIRE HAWK- I don't know why you are always on about this book. There are a few similarities, but this stuff has little or no relation to the other arts you mention and the phoenixfist technique bears no resemblance. What is it about this stuff that has you so fascinated?

fiercest tiger
02-14-2001, 09:58 PM
hakka shaolin/phoenix eye fist is a southern art, shaolin master is a northen shaolin practitioner, he knows about some southern arts but doesnt train southern. :D

he said southern arts are boring, not like northern arts. thats funny!!!

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

tnwingtsun
02-16-2001, 06:20 PM
I've found these"boring southern arts" (Bai Mei and Wing Tsun) to be quite effective in life and death incounters,IMHO