PDA

View Full Version : Tae Li

red5angel
03-11-2002, 01:03 PM
Saw your boy in KOD this weekend, awesome movie! I thought he was awesome, this is the way his movies should be done!
Does anyone know the name of the bad guy he fought towards the end, the one who had a 'twin'? Wondering if the actor is a martial artist.

Ryu
03-11-2002, 01:09 PM
Tae Li,
I ran into Jet Li the other day, and "pantsed" him and took his lunch money.
Are you mad at me? :(

Ryu

rubthebuddha
03-11-2002, 01:38 PM
i doubt it. as usual, she was right behind with camera ready, so she got some handydandy pictures for her already vast collection.

Tae Li
03-11-2002, 03:30 PM
boy boys boys.... now now, lets not get too hasty. Ryu, you always manage to put a smile on my face:) your really LIKE jet li dont you? come onnnnnnn, dont deny it, i can see it in your eyes (ok, im using my imagination here, work with me , work with me)

KOD, is brilliant, i love it! especially the part where he kicks the snooker ball in that style! i know i know its compterisation but still, you have to admit what a brilliant kick!

Speaking of the bad guy at the end.... if you go to www.jetli.com and then click on australia, then click on multimedia, he is in the premier of KOD and he is interviewed on the red carpet as well... have you got a media player or something??

Ryu... you took Jet;s lunch money?? ohhhhh..all the more reason for me to feed his beautilicious tummy!!:p

And yes rubthebuddah... i DID have a camera, and boy did i get pleasant shots...hehehehe

Tae Li;)

btw....does anyone know how i can find out the composer notes for FOL theme so that i can compose it on my phones as a ring tone.... i know where the theme is but i dont know what the letters are.. u know...agfedggh, blah blah blah.

does anyone know? il reward you.....

red5angel
03-11-2002, 03:50 PM
Awesome link! Thanks! This guy is really cool!

Ryu
03-11-2002, 05:29 PM
"Ryu... you took Jet;s lunch money?? ohhhhh..all the more reason for me to feed his beautilicious tummy!! "

Curses! Foiled again!
:mad:

:D

Ryu

joedoe
03-11-2002, 05:35 PM
Go on Ryu - admit it. You didn't just pants him. You gave it to him Greek style didn't you. :D

Ryu
03-11-2002, 05:42 PM
LMAO!! Bleh! I'd be offended if that wasn't so damm funny!
:D :D

This is too much for my virgin ears.

Ryu

Serpent
03-11-2002, 07:59 PM
Ewww! Imagine if your ears weren't virgins!

Mindfu(k anyone?!

Tae Li
03-12-2002, 02:54 AM
virginal ears? interesting concept....

Tae Li;)

Felipe Bido
03-12-2002, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Tae Li
virginal ears? interesting concept....

Virginal ears?....disturbing concept :eek: (covers ears with his hands)

Tae Li
03-12-2002, 03:47 PM
lol!

Tae Li;)