PDA

View Full Version : The Tao of Tae Bo?

Chris McKinley
03-12-2002, 11:15 PM
It's a slow posting day and I'm just seeing who's awake.

red_fists
03-12-2002, 11:18 PM
Barely awake here.

Sorry, know nothing about Tae Bo.

jon
03-13-2002, 02:12 AM
Tao Of Tae Bo

Be soft - be like spandex...
Expand and contract to fit your opponent - like spandex...
The music of the soul must be apperent in your movement - loud techno music will help.

Ripped off edited quotes from the book, im gonna take this ball and run with it.

Learning 'Tae Bo' is not a matter of seeking knowledge or accumulating stylized 'spandex', but its discovering the cause of 'obescity'.

'Tae Bo' is the art not founded on techniques or doctrine. It is just 'you in spandex'.

When there is no obstruction, the 'Tae Bo' mans movements are like flashes of 'colour' or like the mirror 'easily broken'.

Anyone else got a few this could be kind of fun :D

Colin
03-14-2002, 12:13 PM
Any of you out there want to go tell Billy Blanks that his stuff is sh!t?

Seriously, does he claim that tae bo is a martial art or just a fitness method?

C.........

joedoe
03-14-2002, 03:44 PM
Tae Bo is the fitness program.

Combat Tae Bo is the self-defence system.

bearpaw
03-16-2002, 04:26 AM
And apperantly the US milatary is using it ... or so the Tae Bo commercals say ...

vingtsunstudent
03-16-2002, 05:33 AM
it's like this, they might not be able to fight but the little buggers will be fit & i suppose first you gotta catch em' first
if any of you are like me, you would be to unfit to run after them & i always hated them little barstads i couldn't catch........you know the ones with loud mouths that really deserve it but can run & pi$$ you off with their mouths at the same time.:mad:
vts

bearpaw
03-17-2002, 01:33 AM
Bear Paw has never lost his temper and those little ****s never annoyed Bear Paw so there was no need to chase after them ...