PDA

View Full Version : attn:Tai Li

ewallace
03-13-2002, 09:18 AM
Here are the composers that were listed for FOL. It took a hell of a lot of searching.

Stephen Edwards (I)
Joseph Koo

Here is where I found it:
http://us.imdb.com/Details?0110200

Tae Li
03-13-2002, 03:39 PM
your brilliant!

Tae Li
03-13-2002, 03:42 PM
but how do i find out the letters????

i knew this was gonna be imposible, but thanx so much for the effort.:)

Tae Li
03-13-2002, 03:49 PM
what i want s freakin impossible....argh! u know when you play on the keyboard agfgged...blah blah blah, thats what i want!!!

so i can put in in my phone as a ringtone, i can make my own ringtone u see, like many people and i want the fol theme

ewallace
03-13-2002, 03:55 PM
Huh? Splain to me exactly what it is you are trying to do. I don't have a phone that can do that but I am sure I can figure it out pretty quick. Hell half my friends work for sprint so if I can't I am sure they can.

dezhen2001
03-13-2002, 04:26 PM
Are you actually using the composer on your cell phone? or are you doing it from outside? Because on your cell, it should tell you the note when you press the number... on my Nokia it does anyway...

Good luck with your Quest!

david

Tae Li
03-13-2002, 07:24 PM
thats what i want to know...the NOTES for the FOL theme song...the note s, so that i can insert them on my fone as a ringtone.

what are the notes for FOL??? finally i got the right words....

can someone help me with my quest???

Tae Li;)

much appreciated.

Tae Li
03-13-2002, 07:29 PM
i have an ericsson t28 so i cant download ringtones off the net, BUT i can come up with my own ringtone right? i have already created my own tone, but mixing and jumbling notes together.

but what i want to know are the notes for FOL theme so that i can copy them onto my phone...i do this myself... and then wal-lah! i have my own ringtone?

is that understandable now? or are u still confused? im not ver good with music jargon....

Tae Li ;)

dezhen2001
03-14-2002, 08:17 AM
Hi Tae Li,

i understand what you mean, sorry i can't help :(
Music aint exactly my strongpoint i'm afraid... i'll look online and see if the music is anywhere though. Do you know the actual name of the tune u want?

david :)

Tae Li
03-14-2002, 05:12 PM
If you go to www.jlph.com

then click onto mutimedia, then when the page come up, go to the right hand side of the page and go the the very very bottom you will see Fist Of legend theme song. Click on it and have a listen if you have a media player. That is what i want. The notes for that theme song.....

Thanx for trying anyway:)

Tae Li;)

dezhen2001
03-15-2002, 06:22 AM
:eek: i didn't even know that website existed!

I know the tune you mean, but it would be difficult to find the notes without the name i think :( Maybe if anyone has a good musical ear they can listen and figure out the notes...

Hope you find it :)

david