PDA

View Full Version : Linkongjin

Lobo
03-13-2002, 10:03 AM
For the martial artist who dont believe I dont blame you but take a trip to see some of these who claim before judging. If you didnt care either way why not leave the forum, obviously you are interested in this and are just fighting your doubts.

If you looking for instant gratification to use martial arts just sign up for external martial arts where you can learn moves and apply that same day. LinKongJin takes times and a strong mind.

I have seen this power for myself which can be very damaging if one wants.

dwid
03-13-2002, 10:15 AM
Hi Rich

Water Dragon
03-13-2002, 10:29 AM
Lobo,
I agree whole heartedly. Which is why when I take my wife to see her sister-in-law in Texas this summer, I'm gonna check out Rich Mooney for a friendly competition.

Water Dragon
03-13-2002, 10:35 AM
So the above post doesn't get misinterpreted, I also want to spar with JWT, Ryu, Chang Style Novice, and GGL. Or at least play a little :D

Scarletmantis
03-13-2002, 11:54 AM
Good idea Water Dragon! I am really curious to hear how it goes. Rich has said in a letter published in Paul Dong's Empty Force: The Ultimate Martial Art that he would demonstrate on anyone, because his Kong Jin "seems to work whether or not the student cooperates". Of course he used the word "student" which dosen't quite imply everyone , but maybe that just means you have to pay him first. Anyhow, if he REALLY can do it, I'll be his student for life. I'm just not willing to risk wasting my money to find out.

dre_doggX
03-13-2002, 04:15 PM
so I bought the book Empty Force by Paul Dong and plan on attending some seminars in the future.

Why not give this a shoot, I mean its not the first time I heard someone being able to move someelse without contact, why craw in the dark age when you can walk in Rome.

bye bye

my book should be coming soon in the mail.
I know you can learn everything from a book. But I do practice qi-gong that I learn for books, magazines, videos and other stuff besides teachers.(except for the 5 minutes a taekwondo teacher should me a ki-gong excerise praticed by the qi military.)

brassmonkey
03-14-2002, 04:22 AM
"I'm gonna check out Rich Mooney for a friendly competition."

Can't wait to hear this report, the guy is the scum of the earth suspect an ambush walking in...ohhhh and make sure to have him wear gloves if ya spar otherwise his empty force strikes might hurt too much. While your out that way maybe you could investigate the dim mak experts in oklahoma then finally make your way to washington to find big foot.

NafAnal
03-14-2002, 05:56 AM
Water dragon is a bum with no aura, he wont last two minutes with mooney.

RickMatz
03-14-2002, 06:12 AM
>>
Good idea Water Dragon! I am really curious to hear how it goes. Rich has said in a letter
published in Paul Dong's Empty Force: The Ultimate Martial Art that he would demonstrate
on anyone, because his Kong Jin "seems to work whether or not the student cooperates".
Of course he used the word "student" which dosen't quite imply everyone , but maybe that
just means you have to pay him first. Anyhow, if he REALLY can do it, I'll be his student
for life. I'm just not willing to risk wasting my money to find out.
<<

If it "seemed" to work whether a student cooperates or not, how come he failed 100% of the time in this controlled experiement:

http://www.uechi-ryu.com/an_empty_force.htm

Paul Dong's teacher, Wu Yong Nian, in his own book, stated that Lin Kong Jin was a trick, depending mostly on suggestion and a willing student.

Best Regards,

Rick Matz

Water Dragon
03-14-2002, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by NafAnal
Water dragon is a bum with no aura, he wont last two minutes with mooney.

LOL, I'm gonna use that for my Sig!!!

NafAnal
03-14-2002, 08:04 AM
Hey i've finally been quoted in a sig :D . It took over 500 posts tho'...

dre_doggX
03-14-2002, 08:10 AM
"Iam just not willing to spend the money to find out" someone said.

Will because Iam such a nice guy, I brought the book it should come in the mail. I heard from Rich Mooneys wife Karthyan Mooney that there was no more copies but amazon had some. so I my be getting some of the last ones.
I'll take notes and share info. if there is any wearth sharing.

I know it has something to do with standing meditation. will have any of you tried doing just one tai chi movement or just any kungfu movement slowly, just one 5 or 2 minutes to do one movements.

this can build qi. qi strong enough to do things on a new level.? Maybe?

but its hard doing something every slow, I mean slow to the your muscles and mind feel it. this is standing meditation. and I know it is in this book.

you see this book probably only has nothing in it we dont already know, but it can teach us to apply are knowledge, to get results.

guohuen
03-14-2002, 08:39 AM
Anyone that sends me the money for shipping can have my copy.

Turiyan
03-16-2002, 04:49 PM
When a man see's a beautiful women accross the street and an instant erection forms, that's Kong Jing at its finest moment.

Thats not kong jing, thats yang kidney chi and prostaglandins (angio rush). That skill where people can puff the body up.... Its not all that hard to imagine when you understand the mechanisms of "morning yang" and the function of the herbs used in the pills.

"Every country raises a flag in the morning" --Unknown

Kevin Wallbridge
03-17-2002, 10:45 AM
It may be closer to Lingkongjin than you think.

What is the foundation of kidney Yang? Remember that the kindey is described as the dragon within the water. The primodial motivating force hidden within the aspect of the self responsible for sealing storing and hibernation. What is this force? It is Yuan Yang, the preheaven Yang, what enables metabolism and what sustains the spark of life itself.

So what is Yuan Yang? Where does it come from, beyond the simple answer that it is derived from the parents? Yuan Yang and Yuan Yin are the underlying substrate of the self, the self which differentiates through habits of action, diet, thought and other imposed pressures. Why do some stimulus affect people in often contradictory ways. One person may be inspired by a life event, while another may be crushed by similar circumstances. It is because their innate tendencies are different from before birth.

What is this larger life force which differentiates within individuals as Yuan Yin and Yuan Yang? It is the Ling of course. Why don't the dead rise again? Because once the Yin and Yang of the Ling are seperated they cannot reunite. Why do you have primordial drives for eating, breathing and sex? It is the Ling (the same Ling as in Lingkongjin). Why does the man get an erection? Because of Yuan Yang. What is the quality of the erection? Well that depends on what state his life habits have left his post-heaven kidney Yang, but the actual sexual impulse lies much deeper.

Internal Boxer
03-18-2002, 06:21 AM
I do agree that it is wrong to judge others before you have personally witnessed their ability.

But the use of empty force does throw up one question

Q: If it is for real than why has it not been demonstated in a martial scenario ie. the UFC??? Then it would gain credability.

The end result would be we would all ditch our own styles to learn empty force. So Mr Mooney would be highly regarded if he was to prove his so called skill in such a setting.

The alternative setting would be in a controlled environment but as someone has posted a previous documented experiment this has proved empty force unable to work on un-cooperative people.

So Mr Mooney should prove it!! either in a fight or scentifically controlled conditions with people selected from a source unconnected with Mr Mooney.

RickMatz
03-18-2002, 01:15 PM
>>
So Mr Mooney should prove it!! either in a fight or scentifically controlled conditions with
people selected from a source unconnected with Mr Mooney.
<<

Internal Boxer,

See my post above. There WAS a scientifically controlled experiment, and Mr. Mooney failed to move a subject 100% of the time.

Best Regards,

Rick Matz

Sum Guye
03-18-2002, 02:46 PM
who wrote: then deleted:
"Re: Scientific experiment
The "test" was F I X E D!
It was RIGGED!
The "volunteers" conspired with each other to make sure he failed."

How was it fixed? The 'volunteers' were in a seperate room and had no way of knowing which direction (or if at all) Mooney would be moving them.... even if they had conspired, they would have a good chance of accidentally moving the correct way making Mooney look like a bonefide chi-shooter.

Double-blind studies are impossible to 'fix'.