PDA

View Full Version : SO LONG ALL MY FRIENDS

fiercest tiger
04-28-2001, 02:46 PM
Well its been a real pleasure in talking with most of you, but im over this forum and think its time to move on and get my bussiness rolling! i need to focus on more constructive things - my ykm people can still find me on the yahoo group.

ill be back one day and post, even if you dont like half the sh!t i talk about. :p

to all of my buddies here - you know my email address...

goodmorning, goodevening and goodnight!

take care

come & visit us!
http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

joedoe
04-29-2001, 03:30 AM
See you FT. I'll email you.

-------------------------------------
You have no chance to survive - make your time.

tnwingtsun
04-29-2001, 11:05 AM
Come back when you can my friend,
Package is on the way after I talk to you again.
You'll be missed!!

phantom
04-29-2001, 08:18 PM
I will really miss you. You have given myself and others great insights aboout CMA. Peace. :D

Rolling Elbow
04-29-2001, 09:42 PM
I'm going to miss you too bud! Its sad when people come and go but i saw your website and your group really looks committed to keeping the integrity and effectiveness of the art alive! Although we have argued back and forth and had some good exchanges, i think it is important to note that instructors like you, no matter what the style, are an asset to the world of martial arts because they refuse to dilute their art and never lose touch with the true combat roots of CMA.

Good luck and turn out some top quality ninja ass kickers..the world will need them to battle my army of masked assassins on the banks of Sydney at high noon!

Visit again soon and hopefully we'll all still be contributing members to this forum :)

Michael Panzerotti
Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..

dunbarj01
04-30-2001, 04:23 AM
Hey FT,

Good luck for the future. Visited your website - very nice.

Cheers

BIU JI
04-30-2001, 11:56 AM
We will be there, bring your hord of black devils. Just don't hide in the bushs please, my eye sight is not so good at night,under the street lamp would be fine!
And then we will see who rules the earth, wohohohohohoohohohoooho! hmmmmmmmmm. :D