PDA

View Full Version : what happenned to gda

diego
03-13-2002, 05:56 PM
my computer was down for the first week of march, where he at?.
Did ds finally get him banned for spamming his cat:D
&wtf is up with chinese government infecting peasant's with HIV...SOME SELFRIGHTEUOS BLACKPOWER GROUPS BELIEVE THE CIA INJECTED CRACK&AIDS INTO THE GHETTOES IN THE LATE 70S&EARLY80S
they say aids was sent through the hep vaccines i think heavily promoted in sanfran&brooklyn, hitting the hub of the more hippy/blackpower/spanish rights activists &they community.

they also believe cia opened the doors for the collumbians to bring coca cheap to the ghettoe dealers, crack spread, and the streets of america lost its innocecnce...then imo the gulfwar hit and foxcews poppedup, **** went from bill cosby to ****ing albundy, then clintons fiasco and teenage crack mothers growing up on jerry springers morality, we recieved columbine wich would never of happenned in the 80's, maybe a school driveby, and a knifefight, not a terrorrist strike on bully's. curiouss&sad but whatever, huh, where gunnie at....:cool:

Serpent
03-13-2002, 10:37 PM
Today's pocketful of socio-historical review brought to you by Diego!

C'mon man, give us some more. You should have a column in a paper! ;)

diego
03-14-2002, 12:33 AM
you seen that simpson's , where homer is preaching at the breakfasttable, barts just like im seriously interested in your views homie where can i suscribe to your newspaper all STFU!!.:)
Where's gunned down atrocitie?...

ewallace
03-14-2002, 08:18 AM
He was probably getting his things together to come down to my place so we could go take care of Andrea Yates in case she wasn't convicted.

Kristoffer
03-14-2002, 09:56 AM
dont forget the horrors of what is called 'pop'
*wwhrrrr* :( Representing what is pure evil in mankind.

Budokan
03-14-2002, 01:14 PM
Aw, he's probably raped some old guy with a broken beer bottle and is now drinking the anal blood. He'll be back when he gets out of County Lockup...

ewallace
03-14-2002, 01:25 PM
I'm all for bad-tasting jokes Budo but that one was worse than warm Guinness.