PDA

View Full Version : What the f***?!

Serpent
03-13-2002, 06:02 PM
How come my topic about Cantonese language gets moved to the gulag, yet African-Tiger's posts about pen!s exercises and love advice stays right in the main forum!? :confused:

No offence to you, A-Tiger, love your work! It's the mods that I'm p!ssed at. ;)

diego
03-13-2002, 06:05 PM
he posted pics with redman, and if you read the fineprint on forum intro it says, this board is strictly about HIPHOP n the occassional gungfu topic, like my post history if you were to do your studies.
PEACE

diego
03-13-2002, 06:08 PM
Now if you can post some type of link to show your withit, im sure gene'll be hip to keep your mundane posts in the open, till then you really are not bringing anysortof clarification
your capable of moulding the standard, youknowwhatimsaying.:D

Serpent
03-13-2002, 07:02 PM
*note to self*

Must study more on the subject of hip hop and bring myself up to date with the youngsters like Gene. The kids'll start to suspect something if I'm not careful.

*end note*

Ahem....

So, I hear that the WuTang Clan practice kung fu!

(What's Cantonese for 'Respect my authoritaaa!'?)

Chang Style Novice
03-13-2002, 07:19 PM
I think it's more to do that the Mods do their stuff in the morning and haven't seen the latest batch of offtopic threads yet.

red_fists
03-13-2002, 07:23 PM
I haveno prob with the Mods closing a thread.

But atleast they should send a message to the thread starter why it was closed.

This behind the scenes cloak and dagger (Ninja)stuff doesn't make for many happy KFO users.

African Tiger
03-13-2002, 07:30 PM
To quote Scooby Doo - Ri Ron't Ro?

From what Meth told me, only RZA studies martial arts. WuTang is more of an attitude than kung fu related.

Tae Li
03-13-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
How come my topic about Cantonese language gets moved to the gulag, yet African-Tiger's posts about pen!s exercises and love advice stays right in the main forum!? :confused:

No offence to you, A-Tiger, love your work! It's the mods that I'm p!ssed at. ;)

im with ya on that one serpent!!!!!

it wa an excellent thread!

lets start a revolution!lol

Tae Li;)

Serpent
03-13-2002, 07:56 PM
Aha! I found it! It's been moved to the Culture/Media whatever forum. If you go to have a read make sure you take some water, an emergency flare, a foil blanket and a whistle. And watch out for tumbleweeds.

*g@d@mn Moderator scum!*

David Jamieson
03-13-2002, 08:00 PM
:eek:

diego
03-13-2002, 08:02 PM
they were really revamping the vibe from the whole 83 rocksteady era, when they introduced breakdancing into japan and europe, with the movies of beatstreet and breakn.
thats why wu blew so **** well, cuz they hit the international with thier imagery, revamping the original HIPHOP vibe from thier youth, wich was the original HIPHOP VIBE, and it goe's.

Serpent
03-13-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Kung Lek
:eek:

Lol!

:D