PDA

View Full Version : ANERLICH, My old thread is gone??

diego
03-14-2002, 03:35 PM
my friqn computer still won't load those wooden dummy clips:confused:
Perhap's you can clear up something i read relating to BilJee, as the only real text i have is from Cheung's lineage"His Book".

Okay so what i get is, in wing chun you want to be able to use both hands at the same time, and what i read was your shoulders hardly move forward, except a slightinch, driving the force from your elbow's?.

Wher'as in my style and style's such as hung&bakmei, they drive thier shoulder right into the punch, creating a chian and ball effect/ or a whipstip strike!.

The terms, safety techniques, or unorthodox technique to regian the centerline, i'm sure you know what i'm getting at, what does this mean, like i'm looking at W.Chueng's chumkill book advanced wingchun and his wingchun biljee book, and i'm trying to get as best a understanding as can thru text ,on dimmak skills, and wingchun is one style i'm very curious toward's, so whats the deal with emergency technique's?, do you use longfist stratagie's? or something, could you better help me understand simply the fighting theory from the chumkui level and then the bil jee, based on what i'm seeing in these book's.
don't want the form just curious how the fighttheory's and what i do relate.
Thank's!.