PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Does anyone know about Dr. Net Yuen of Southern Preying Mantis?

sing fu
02-20-2001, 05:52 AM
Hi, I'm trying desparately to find any information on the teacher of one of my deceased relatives. Can anyone who knows about Southern Preying Mantis (Nam Tong Long?) tell me anything?

The teachers name is Dr. Net Yuen.

Thanks for any input possible!

FIRE HAWK
02-20-2001, 06:20 AM
Hi i think you are talking about Master Nat Yuen a student of his is sifu Henry Sue he has a website and a email addresse that you can contact him at maybe he can help you contact master Nat Yuen.If that is the same person you are talking about.
http://users.qldnet.com.au/genesis/kungfu/

sing fu
02-20-2001, 09:43 AM
Thank you FIRE HAWK!

I really appreciate your help!

BearBear
02-23-2003, 01:28 AM
Im interested in any and everything tyo do with nat yuan also. and masters malcolm & henry Sue, Dennis and Guy Sue-Tin and other early oz chow gar tong long scene...

thank you

jo
02-23-2003, 06:08 PM
Dr. Yuen is one of Grandmaster Ip Shui's senior disciples and one of the niceest men you will ever meet.

breathing mist
02-25-2003, 08:29 PM
Hi everyone,
Having had some contacts with a number of poeple ranked highly in the chow gar/tong long community near Malcom/henry sue, etc, I hope my this may be of some use to you BearBear etc. I'm certainly not about to degrade anybody's ability, or enter into personal attacks about which master is best. I think that's something that students have to gauge for themselves when they meet a master. Intuition is the key to knowing who to trust. However, Henry Sue consistently claims to be the sole custodian of chow gar tong long in Australia. Unfortunately, this is simply not the case. There has been much specualtion as to how/why henry and malcom sue attained their master accreditation from Hong Kong (wether money was involved etc). If you go to Sifu Paul Brennans site at www.chowgar.com.au you will find certificates signed by Ip Shui stating that Sifu Paul is the sole custodian of Chow gar Tong Long in Australia. As I said, this is not a personal comment on the ability of any practitioners, rather a passing on of comments that I have heard from people who have trained under both masters.
Hope this helps
:)

5thBrother
02-26-2003, 06:21 AM
any stories on the early training in oz?
any stories of the sue brothers "street fighting" days?

the history of chow gar tong long in australia etc

no who has what title etc please.

master Nat Yuan where did first start teaching etc? are there any other students of master nat yuan besides masters malcolm n henry sue?

5thBrother
02-26-2003, 06:26 AM

any pictures of masters natalis yuan in action etc
any early chow gar pic days?

i have seen the ones on master henry sue's webpage

thank you

5thBrother
05-27-2005, 02:46 AM
to the top~~

TongLongJai
09-14-2007, 08:58 PM
to the top

Sydney_Mantis
09-19-2007, 10:03 PM
Hi there

Please refer to the recently revamped website for more info.

www.chinesekungfuacademy.com

TongLongJai
09-22-2007, 12:29 AM
nice new revamp

thanks~