PDA

View Full Version : tnwingtsun said that there is a difference between WING CHUN, WINGTSUN and VINGTSUN what is the di

FIRE HAWK
02-22-2001, 06:32 AM
tnwingtsun said there is a difference between WING CHUN ,VINGTSUN,and WINGTSUN what is the difference.I know there is a difference between WING CHUN and the style called JEE SHIM WENG CHUN and some of the other WENG CHUN types.But i did not think there was a difference between the three styles that i first mentioned.?

tnwingtsun
02-22-2001, 07:30 AM
I know this is a touchy subject so here it goes.............Drum roll please......THE SPELLING!!,lol,this could make people mad so I'm going to say it the way I see it.I ONLY have seen Duncan Leung's and Francis Fong's Wing Chun.I have studied Duncan's and I am now studying Wingtsun.Francis and Duncan are both Very good as teachers, men and seem to be proficient in their art.I could go on for a long time on this but I'm going to suggest that you try both,or all three,some people like red snow cones some like blue snow cones,they both have sugar in them,I'm evasive out of respect,go test the waters come back then ask,or perhaps one of my WC/VC brothers will stand at my side and take this subject over to the Wing Chun room,I think Yip Man would have wanted us all to get along.