PDA

View Full Version : To fiercest tiger about southern mantis books

FIRE HAWK
02-23-2001, 10:01 AM
Hi fiercest tiger i did not get any southern mantis videos from Master Gin Foon Marks school.But i did get his ten southern mantis books the first seven books are all in SAN SAO separet techniques and then some of the movements are combined togethor no hand forms there is chi sao type movements in the books with two people doing chi sao techniques or what ever southern mantis practitioners call there type of sensitive hand training like chi sao in wing chun there are also ways of training your hands like the tiger claw they also show how to do the proper stances and foot work and there is other things to.The last three books 8, 9 and 10 show in each book a weapons form book 8 shows the DOUBLE BUTTERFLY KNIFES,book 9 shows the POISON SNAKE STAFF or(UM LONG BAK GAW GOON) this is a neat staff form ,book 10 shows the WEEPING WILLOW KNIFE form. FIRE HAWK

fiercest tiger
02-24-2001, 02:54 AM
thanks for letting me know, i was just trying to get an idea on what people are doing for future refrences.

the ten books are more fighting techniques, is that his correspondance course?

does his videos have the same material or are they different.

thanks again

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

phantom
02-25-2001, 06:46 PM
could you please tell me where I can buy those books? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.