PDA

View Full Version : CLC's sons

sanjia
03-20-2002, 04:04 AM
Do Cheung Bing Fat and Cheung Bing Lam actively teach Pak Mei and have they ever done so?
It seems that almost all traceable lineages all over the world as we speak come from a teacher taught by Cheung Lai Chuen and not one of his sons. Anyone know the reasons for this?

Mark S

Pak Mei student
03-20-2002, 04:14 AM
Cheung bing fat is actively teaching before his pass away. Cheung Bing lam don't teach anymore. Cheung Bing Lam's pak mei association is located at Tim sha shi, hong kong. He is semi-retired.

Only the president, Cheung Bing Lam chairman, secretary speak for the pak mei association.

http://www.pakmei.net/images/pakmei/hk.html

>
>It seems that almost all traceable lineages all over the world as >we speak come from a teacher taught by Cheung Lai Chuen and >not one of his sons. Anyone know the reasons for this?

I think it is like the Bible. The jewish people always refer Abrabham is their father. They mention very little about Issac. Abrabham is the father of fathers.

sanjia
03-21-2002, 03:37 AM
sui fuw : i think you ought to tread with cotton feet,some things are meant to be left alone.not unless your willing to sacrifice a part of you

Are you addressing me?
If so please be more specific.

Mark S

Tiger on Duty
03-26-2002, 01:13 AM
cheung bing lam is also part of the lee ngai shing pak mei pai federation of macau/hk, which my master is honorary life president of hahahah cuz he doesnt have time to run it lol well he didnt back then anyway he was making himself financially secure at the time. the photos in that link are great by the way wish we had our web site up and running so u guys and gals could see some of our photos from china and hk and macau. Geez cheung bing lam doesnt look like he has changed at all from the photo on our wall from 1996.