PDA

View Full Version : Now here's a Mantis Link I Like

diego
03-20-2002, 04:01 PM
http://www.tang-lang.net/home.htm
pretty good layout, check out thier form section...

Stacey
03-20-2002, 04:17 PM
Hey, thats thats the 8 step mantis logo. His Sifu (Lee Kam Wing, wrote a book on seven star. I think I still have it.

Anyway, Joerg's students look like crap, but he looks good. I didn't aprove of the zero waist movement in the iron palm, but the chin na section looked good.

diego
03-20-2002, 04:34 PM
compared to most the mantis site's in his link section.
Do you study mantis, buddy, allgender's aside:eek: :D

PaulLin
03-20-2002, 06:08 PM
Shyun has the right to that mantis logo picture? He took from the book that has no list of him on it. And his kungfu has nothing correct about what is in the book. And he didn't know the artist who drew that picture. The artist is the head of art department in the high school at the time. Shyun steal the logo form the first place, the logo has nothing to do with him except his father donated a very small amont of $$ for print the book. If Shyun claim his own lineage rather misclaim the others, I might even help him with the real thing, but too bad, he is not bold enough to claim his own creation.

Wushu stuff, as far as I have known, is different then the traditional out there. China has gone through a lot of erase in culture during the Mao period. They almost has to restart form ground 0. Out side of China has passed down traditions without that interuption.

diego
03-20-2002, 06:28 PM
but if people are teaching inferior methods i would apreciate the chance to spend my money wisely:)
i'm lost who's shyun? i checked the masters section briefly couldnt scan anything:confused:
What book are you guy's talking about.