PDA

View Full Version : what's with fupow

diego
03-20-2002, 07:37 PM
i have been off/on the net since 1pm its now 20 to 7, and i have gotten three hours of training in, and look at my post history?
what was with his little push the other day ?.

Serpent
03-20-2002, 07:46 PM
I think he was externalizing his own concerns about himself. By attacking us he was making himself feel better about his own shortcomings in the area he was highlighting.

Anyway, I gotta go now. I have to order part 2 of Psychology At Home, An Internet Course For The Freuds and Jungs Of Tomorrow!

;)

diego
03-20-2002, 07:57 PM
and out the blue

LAUGHING

i mean he just POPP'd out of nowhere, like you guy's should train hard cuz you should respect the guy's who didn't have a gun, and were forced into war, and were talking about cupcake's, like wtf:)

Serpent
03-20-2002, 08:21 PM
He usually abuses people in the Southern Forum. I guess he fancied a change of scene.

Fu-Pow
03-21-2002, 03:05 PM
Wow Diego I'm so flattered that you would start a topic solely about me.

I'm touched (sniff,sniff)...really.....I'd like to thank all the people who made this possible.....

Frank McCarthy, lkmdfc, Radnohti and Willowsword, CLFNole, Sow Choy, Ego Extroadinaire......I could go on and on....but I won't.

I just want to thank God and my Family and.....

this means you love me (sniff,sniff).....you really love me.!!!!!!!

But seriously guys. If you don't like what I write then don't read it. Put me on your ignore list. But I will say, that, generally I get very good feedback on what I post. Even from some Sifu's that read this forum. So I think your in the minority.

No hard feelings.

Peace out and good luck in your training.

And if you really want to write more stuff about me....feel free to.

diego
03-21-2002, 04:09 PM
i usually enjoy your work:p
if you look at that post i mentioned, you spoke out the blue, almost to yourself?!. Everything cool?, How's that cough doing, you see the doctor yet about that thing??...:D

Fu-Pow
03-21-2002, 05:29 PM
Oh I see where you are coming from ....yeah....I was pretty

much "venting".....

Just lashing out at "consumerism" in general.

Adios Mis Amigos

P.S.

Que pasando Diego????? Proxima semana estoy trabajando al Mexico. En Mexico puedo usar mi espanol.

Paz

Serpent
03-21-2002, 07:47 PM
I don't love you, Fu Pow. I mean, I don't mind you, but I don't love you. Just wanted to get that straight! ;)

diego
03-21-2002, 07:52 PM
i am irish:) little native... stjames sandiego?? bored.....uno]

otherword's what you said, NFI:p :rolleyes: :cool: