PDA

View Full Version : nobody wubs me

Crimson Phoenix
03-22-2002, 04:23 AM
So I'm gone for more than one week and nobody cares?? Nobody notices???
Dayamn, if Sevenstar or Sharky leave for two day y'all go "where is seven? is sharky alright?"???
And me?? NO...*takes a dramatic and sorrowful voice* "but...but...I thought you liked me...i thought...I thought we were FRIENDS"
LOLOLOL
Okie, no wonder why, if all my posts are like this...plus I don't care, I met this breathtaking Korean woman in the bus today any shi@t can happen now :D
I cannot come as often as I like here, but hey, seems like I'm partially back...
Home sweet home...LOL
Take care all...

logic
03-22-2002, 04:52 AM
I never heard of you before,
oh wait,
oh Yeah, now I remember you.
Who cares.:D :D :D :D

Yung Apprentice
03-22-2002, 06:13 AM
Come to think of it, you HAVE been gone!

jon
03-22-2002, 06:54 AM
I know enough about you to know you didnt write that post with a full tank so to speak;)
Come on Crimson we havent seen you drunk before post some more :)
Tell us about this Korean girl:D

ewallace
03-22-2002, 07:59 AM
Where has Crimson Tide been?

NafAnal
03-22-2002, 08:10 AM
where do you train in paris crimson?

Kristoffer
03-22-2002, 08:11 AM
Korean girls is THE shiznit :D
hey I missed ya Crimson, I just think it's kinda gay to make "where did ..... go"-threads. Actually I think it's really gay. :rolleyes: anyway, hi!! How's everything?

Budokan
03-22-2002, 08:28 AM
Actually, most of us knew you were gone...we just didn't care!

Nah, not really. Welcome back.

Sharky
03-22-2002, 08:49 AM
It's due to my superior pen!s size. They all love it. They really do.

Chang Style Novice
03-22-2002, 09:40 AM
You shouwd wub youwsewf; it's the gweatest wub of aww, especiawwy if you use wotion.

Justa Man
03-22-2002, 10:18 AM
i wub kowean chicks.

all upsidedown poonany gets lustful stares and groping hands in my book. except the ones with yuckmouth. yea you've seen 'em. mouth closed but she got that one tooth that's sayin "peek-a-boo" all the time. teeth all types of crooked. the snaggletooth effect.

diego
03-22-2002, 10:33 AM
upsidedownpunan, NEVER HEARD THAT ONE before,wtf?.

Justa Man
03-22-2002, 10:41 AM
you know how china, japan, korea, etc are all on the other side of the world? so, they're upsidedown.

Crimson Phoenix
03-22-2002, 11:38 AM
Wow, that's very heartwarming guys...aaawwwww, even you, Budokan, usually so quick to share how french people are just pussi&s, you are here :)
Sharky, yes, I have heard of your legendary ***** even here in Paris...you cannot imagine how many girls are waiting for you here LOL
Naf, I train baguazhang in Chinatown and external styles in the local YMAA affiliated school near the Pantheon...why such a question? You plan to come down? That would be great!!
As for the Korean woman...wooow, she oozed class and elegance...actually it's a long story, I was stuck up at a bus stop with this woman, when a chinese girl came and asked for directions...they were both searching, so I offered help then I pass on the details of the story, and when it was my time to get down I was like *no, you fool, stay longer, go anywhere the bus goes* hehehehe but I'm a man of duty and a player so I said bye to the woman, and she said it was too bad I was to leave now, that she would have fancied a longer conversation with me (she had just discovered, quite surprised from the look on her face, that I was french, because all the while we had been speaking english)...I told her that if destiny wants it, we'll bump into each other again (it might sound cheesy, but it's an old habit of mine which worked very often: let the events decide if you can meet again, and if so, go for the kill, it's a sign hehehehhe). She said "hopefully", then I left and didn't turn back until I crossed the street...but turning back I could see her face still following me, and she waved at me in the distance...hahahaahaI scolded myself for being so silly, but I trust my method, it has given me incredible results in the past, and I got to be true to myself...
Anyway, that was a sweet time...and I'm going to an asian party tonight so heheheheheh Naf, come down, I'll take you there too heheheheh
But not as sweet as y'all, thanks, I'm sooooo touched...I WUB Y'ALL (with wotion, following Chang's advice).
Now you know all, you bunch of tabloids addicts hehehehehhehehe

Justa Man
03-22-2002, 12:28 PM
d@mn kid, asian pary?!?! i wanna be french.

Sharky
03-22-2002, 01:09 PM
i might be having a day trip to paris on wednesday!!!! i will show them all my one eyed monster. They will gasp in awe. This is when i will attack.

Chang Style Novice
03-22-2002, 01:14 PM
for your viewing 'pleasure' (and I use the term loosely) here is
Sharky's one-eyed monster. (http://www.aboyd.com/products/xplus/xpl00127_full.jpg)

Sharky
03-22-2002, 01:19 PM
He's great at party's.

Chang Style Novice
03-22-2002, 01:21 PM
Hairier than I was expecting, I must admit.</cheap shot>

Sharky
03-22-2002, 01:25 PM
Gives you something to play with when you're bored though. I have it in braids at the moment.

Sharky
03-22-2002, 10:28 PM
By the way.... tomorrow (ok in a few hours... cos it's 5:26am) i'm goin to london for easter break even though i am only stayin a week or so. I won't be able to post, but i will be able to view the forum. Problem with the router. Or something.

Have fun. Take care. I hope you can survive without me.

diego
03-22-2002, 10:41 PM
& we'l be sure to2 discuss your gayiety:D ...

wushu chik
03-22-2002, 11:32 PM
If it's ANY consolation...I have missed you Crimson. Just thought I would tell you that!!

~Wen~

Kristoffer
03-23-2002, 03:09 AM
LOL

Crimson Phoenix
03-23-2002, 04:17 AM
Wen, that's a GREAT consolation...actually, I never imagined I would receive such a sweet post from anyone...and it's even better when it's you :)
OK, my mind is still all fuzzy from the lack of sleep (Justa, you don't know what you're missing hehehehe) but I got to get moving heheheheh
Take care all!

PS: Sharky, if you happen to drop by in Paris wednesday, tell me so, we could meet up and have a drink or something...I tell you now though, do not try to impress me with your one-eyed monster heheheheh

wushu chik
03-23-2002, 04:28 AM
;) No problem!!! :D Have fun! And I am glad to see that you are back!!! All safe and sound!

~Wen~

NafAnal
03-25-2002, 10:33 AM
Hey crimson, i was just asking 'cos one of my teacher's teachers is in paris. Ever heard of Serge Augier?

Crimson Phoenix
03-27-2002, 02:50 AM
hmmm...the name definitely rings a bell, Naf, could you tell me more about him??
Anyway, the invitations stand :)

Crimson Phoenix
03-27-2002, 02:58 AM
hmmm...the name definitely rings a bell, Naf, could you tell me more about him??
Anyway, the invitations stand :)

NafAnal
03-27-2002, 08:52 AM
www.whitecraneinstitute.com

He's a natural boxer and i think teaches the other 3 internals too...

Their training is pretty hardcore from what i've heard.

Sharky
03-27-2002, 09:52 AM
hi - crimson, paris trip was cancelled.

by the by, where *IS* sevenstar?

Crimson Phoenix
03-27-2002, 03:12 PM
Sharky, no prob, man, as I said the invitation stands, and don't worry, there are asian parties every fridays hehehehehhe
LOL@the sevenstar comment.

Naf, I KNOW THE GUY!!! At least visually...
First, I had and still have the impression that this name was somehow related to Liu Chang I's eating crane fist...do you know about that? Anyway, here is where I know him from: I used to see this man everytime dr Yang was in seminar in Paris, and he seemed quite friend with him (if I remember correctly, he even did the translation during a qinna seminar). But I had never seen him in the school during the nearly five years I have been there, and wondered if he was a martial artist (he "felt" like one), or someone involved in edition as I had been told once.
Then, last thursday, I saw him doing a lesson with Wong Tun Ken, my bagua sifu (who also teaches taiji and xingyi)...his face was familiar, of course, and I instantaneously remembered where I had seen him.
He seemed quite happy, and decided to go for Xingyi (Wong had made him taste line walking and linear palm change or some pi quan to get an idea)...
That's all I know...but I will definitely go talk to him one of these next sessions!!!

NafAnal
03-28-2002, 08:25 AM
I met him once when he came down to england to do a workshop. I don't know him personally but he's one of my teacher's teachers.... If that makes sense.

Let us know how the meeting goes... :)