PDA

View Full Version : OT-Austin KFO let's feed

GreyMystik
03-22-2002, 01:14 PM
set it up about a week or so from now? i'm free on weekends and weekday evenings... what about everyone else?
:)

Chang Style Novice
03-22-2002, 01:20 PM
I'm liable to start a new job next monday (I should hear from the agency today) so weekdays aren't gonna be much good for a while. Plus, I'm pretty broke - spending a month looking for work and getting one daylong assignment a week will do that to ya - but maybe in a week I'll be ready.

halfling
03-22-2002, 03:40 PM
weekdays are hell for me with work and class. So id be pretty hard pressed to find a weekday where i could make lunch... now dinner is a different deal. weekends are good though. keep me updated.. id like to try to come this time.

Chang Style Novice
03-22-2002, 03:46 PM
Hey Mom, I got the job!

Starting Monday, I begin my glamourous career as a....

(drumroll please)

driver for a plumbing supply company!

I've done worse, though, and with unemployment in the five counties at it's second highest rate in twelve years I'm not complaining. I do work 7-5 M-F, though, and will be taking lunch on the road. Once again, I'm not complaining cuz I LOOOOOVE time and a half pay!

But yeah, dinner's going to be better for me, too.

halfling
03-22-2002, 03:59 PM
and when i say dinner is better, i mean on some days. it all kinda depends. i know, im difficult

GreyMystik
03-22-2002, 04:24 PM
sounds like dinner during a weeknight or perhaps a weekend get together would be good for us 3 so far...

congrats CSN!!!

yeah halfling would be cool if you could make it this time :)

GGL
03-22-2002, 05:33 PM
I wanna go this time!!!!

let me know when.. i'm flexable (kinda):D

Chang Style Novice
03-22-2002, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Mystik.

GGL - I'm sure we'd all be delighted to have you along. The more the merrier, as the saying goes.

halfling
03-22-2002, 08:52 PM
tues and wed nights are bad for THE GREAT ROOSTER!!!!! ( ;) ). But other than that nights should be good. We would both like to join everyone for dinner or a weekend get together. Also, congrats on your new job chang. hope it works out well for you.

Chang Style Novice
03-22-2002, 09:01 PM
Thank you, too, halfling.

The other day while I was near campus I saw a medium height, busty blonde gal with a t-shirt for a martial art school I couldn't quite read (she was on foot, I was on a bus) This was near the student services building. Any chance it was you? The shirt was black with yellow print.

Chang Style Novice
03-22-2002, 09:02 PM
And no, Great Rooster, I wasn't staring at her rack!

halfling
03-22-2002, 09:08 PM
Naw no luck...... im not blonde. brunette :) as for the other... no comment. i do sometimes wear my martial arts shirts and they all happen to be black. keep your eye out maybe youll see me sometime.

Chang Style Novice
03-22-2002, 09:24 PM
"as for the other...no comment"

So - you're NOT medium height?

halfling
03-23-2002, 09:51 AM
exactly.... but then again that is a judgement call. im short i think but im pretty darn tall to someone whos three feet tall :)

GreyMystik
03-24-2002, 02:19 PM
oh, you were checking out her school logo, right CSN ;)

heheh

ok folks let's keep this alive, what does this weekend look like for everyone? any given preferences?

halfling
03-24-2002, 03:07 PM
easter weekend???? i have to work a few hours and i know that roosters parents will be in town so thats not really a good weekend for us. maybe the next weekend (april 6 or 7)

GreyMystik
03-25-2002, 08:14 AM
oh is this easter weekend? yeah i guess so it's close to pagan holiday time ;) well perhaps in a week or two will work fine then :)

JWTAYLOR
03-25-2002, 12:47 PM
Ah carp.

I have my reserve drill April 5-7.

Right now I only have transportation during the day. You folks figure out a time and as long as it's not Tuesday night or April 5-7 I'm good to go.

JWT