PDA

View Full Version : Looks like trolls are out of a job...

PHILBERT
03-23-2002, 10:33 PM
Saw this over on E-budo.com

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,48291,00.html

fightfan
03-24-2002, 04:49 AM
It looks like a lot of this story could pertain to a lot of peaple on here that are not considered "trolls" by the majority.
Just goes to show you that "trolling" is a two way street and just because youre in the majority doesnt make what you say right.

Tinman
03-24-2002, 06:28 AM
In my opinion Ballet Fu SUCKS

Chinwoo-er
03-24-2002, 06:51 AM
of course you do tinman...........
And of course, you are right.................

NorthernMantis
03-24-2002, 07:33 AM
Man it's a good thing that everyone here practices kung fu and not ballet fu.:D

guohuen
03-24-2002, 09:43 AM
That article just reminded me that the robber barons are still in control and they've bought the courts.

Tvebak
03-24-2002, 10:10 AM
Just came to think of it...i remember being told that ballet is a chinese invention...is this true?

Leonidas
03-24-2002, 11:05 AM
i dont know Tvebak but the Chinese didn't invent Martial Arts and you cant' take away from there accomplishments. It was possbibly brought to and perfected in Europe, but i dont know of any Ballet in China and i never heard of that before.

About that law suit thing, i think its good and bad. People these days are sue crazy and they whine about everything, they try to blame the blameless and then they claim its not about the money. I think alot of people sue when its not neccessary but then again you can't call the Company President's wife a cheating wh0re (even if its true) to potentially millions of people on the net. Its a matter of knowing when to ignore it, not to let little things get to you and then you have to know when a person genuinely crossed the line and violated your rights. People do have a right to say whatever they want as long as there not screwing someone elses life up. Not bs about emotional damage because someone cursed at you.

guohuen
03-24-2002, 06:48 PM
Ouch!!! Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.:D
What was that blip on my screen?!

PHILBERT
03-24-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Tinman
In my opinion Ballet Fu SUCKS

*****, get off my thread.

Yung Apprentice
03-25-2002, 04:53 AM
To bad your opinion doesn't matter.:D

wushu chik
03-25-2002, 10:22 PM
I have a question for you. Since "Ballet" Fu sucks so badly, why the hell do all "Hard stylists" mimic it so much? And don't tell me they don't, because there's no where in ANY karate form that has a butterfly spin, or BACKFLIPS, etc.

This should be REALLY interesting.

Sorry to hijak your thread Philbert. ;)

anton
03-25-2002, 10:35 PM
Yes it is a good thing for TinMan that no-one here practices the deadly art of Ballet Fu. Only us sissy kung fu and gong fu practitioners here (I happen to know both:p ).