PDA

View Full Version : pak mei lin fa shou

tonfas
03-06-2001, 04:41 AM
Does any one hear about this form???

MegaA
03-06-2001, 09:28 AM
hi, i have heard of pak mei, but what does lin fa shou mean? I have actually met a pak mei practitioner lately and from what i've seen they're quite tough and brutal stylistically. But i could be wrong :)

"The most beautiful thing is the mysterious, it is the source of all true art and science"
Albert Einstein

CLOUD ONE
03-08-2001, 04:21 PM
Hi,
I know this as Leen Fa Sui.But not as a form.
I have seen it more as a technique.
What do you make of the form?

BIU JI
03-08-2001, 04:53 PM
Where does this troll come from ?MegaA!

sui-fuw
03-09-2001, 03:33 AM
cloud it is a form,but very advanced no "ging" no form.so limp ging bai si filmstar need not apply,and students of limp ging,not even limp ging.

tonfas
03-09-2001, 10:34 PM
Hi clound one,

you are correct, only hand techniques,not a form.

you are very good in pak mei? you known what you are talking about.

thanks

tonfas@hotmail.com

MegaA
03-12-2001, 04:34 AM
BIU JI i am not a troll!!!

"The most beautiful thing is the mysterious, it is the source of all true art and science"
Albert Einstein

billy_pilgrim
03-12-2001, 04:42 AM
Well that answers that!

Thanks for the clarification.

Hey, anyone who quotes Einstein on a Kung Fu forum can't be all that bad...at least I hope not.

Maybe we should start some sort of gangland initiation rituals for newbies to prove their mettle...

MegaA
03-12-2001, 09:52 AM
Is this some sort of a witchhunt is it? Accuse and persecute those innocent ones to be trolls until they've confesssed. For god's sake read "the crucible", it might teach you a thing or two.

Albert Einstein