PDA

View Full Version : Another Question for Gene Ching

Yung Apprentice
03-28-2002, 12:52 PM
This is an easy question that goes along with that free video offer we had discussed previously. I have the 10 dollars for shipping and handling, and the proof of purchase, and the coupon. But I bought the magazine a month ago, and don't have the receipt. Can I still send it in and get the video?

Yung Apprentice
03-29-2002, 06:02 AM
ttt

GeneChing
03-29-2002, 11:23 AM
Honestly? I don't know. :confused:
What you can do is call our toll free line (assuming you're in the U.S.A) 1-800-824-2433 and ask. The general rule is no, but you might be able to plead your case. Product fullfillment is another department, all the way on the other side of the building, and I have no idea what goes on there really. If you want to drop my name and this forum thread, you may. I don't know if that will help and if you're rude about it, it will get back to me and I'll have to ban you. OK, OK, just joking, but our product fulfillment people have to deal with a lot stuff and respeond very well to good manners. :)

Yung Apprentice
03-29-2002, 07:05 PM
Don't worry about me, I'm always polite to customer service ppl even if they're rude to me. I shall call them, thanx.:)

GeneChing
04-01-2002, 10:28 AM
And our people our known for their politeness. If there is any rudeness, get their name and let me know.

Yung Apprentice
04-01-2002, 07:22 PM
I called Friday. She (don't know her name) was VERY polite, and she was very informative. She told me to send in for the video, and to write down where I had purchased the magazine from. I guess the place thats doing this free video wants the receipt, just so that they know where someone bought it from. She told me more than likely they'll accept that, and if they don't at least they'll return it. Sorry I didn't get her name. She was a great customer service rep, and deserved to be told so.:)

GeneChing
04-02-2002, 10:57 AM
Thanks for posting it. Too bad you didn't get her name. It would have been fun to be able to walk over to the other side of the building and compliment whoever it was.