PDA

View Full Version : Another gem from e-budo

rogue
03-28-2002, 10:25 PM
http://hikutacombatsystems.com

Thanks Philbert.

old jong
03-28-2002, 10:36 PM
Dis dude,Jack Savage looks likes some real baaaadass t'me! Right on! ah' dink ,dis ancient art fum Egypt gots'ta be da ****
true ultimate fightin' style and even could be wastedlia' dan de infamous Kalari! Right on!
Eh?...

Qi dup
03-28-2002, 10:42 PM
"A fighting system far superior to anything they'd ever seen?One that some of the main components could be learned in as little as 20 min? Could be easily mastered in a fraction of the time of conventional self-defense systems?Preposterous!"

Right.

"Based upon simple scientific principles,soon 100 lbish women -with only a few minuets of Hikuta training under their belt-were able to smack their giant male coworkers (wearing specially made protective pads) across the room with ease ."

Super.

"Video course cost is $300 plus $15 S/H."

"Q : How long would it take to go from scratch thru the 3 levels of Hikuta and become a Kublar Knight Champion(Master level)?

A : Allow from 9 months to a year for those who decide to take this path. Remember, Hikuta is a COMBAT system based on natural movements learned and "hardwired" into your system rapidly."

9 months to mastery? hmmmm.... Thanks for posting that link, all I need is 300$ and I can throw people across rooms.

straight blast
03-28-2002, 11:08 PM
One video I would buy is a video where all these people claiming to have the "ultimate" "unbeatable" system all got put in a ring and made to fight it out. Seriously if I was one of these guys I'd be sh!tting broken glass that one day a real fighter was going to seek me out and challenge me in front of my students. Or my VCR. They seem to amount to the same thing.

If someone has an unbeatable system wouldn't it be better promoted if they went out and fought other people and made a name for themselves as opposed to blowing their own trumpets on the interenet? These people suck, and are the reason that so many "black belts" get their asses handed to them on a regular basis in front of non MA people. Screw them all.

I'll gladly put my Muay Thai experience against anyone's three month superman video course anyday.

Satanachia
03-28-2002, 11:12 PM
If you scroll down on the left there's an offer to recieve a free newsletter thing!!! Quick somebody sign up and then post it here!!!!:D