PDA

View Full Version : May not be around much

Sihing73
03-29-2002, 07:19 PM
Hello,

I my not be very active over the next couple of weeks. I have sustained a back injury about a month ago. I received the results of an MRI and they were not good. I have been put off of work as of Wendensday and may be going out on disability. I should hopefully being seeing a neurosurgeon early next week.

None of hyis has anything to do with Wing Chun I just wanted to explain to everyone in case I am slow to reply or if I seem to be stepping back from moderation. Hopefully the situation will resolve itslef shortly.

In the meantime I wish everyone the best. Take care and train well. And, play nice :D

Peace,

Dave

AndrewP
03-29-2002, 07:40 PM
Sorry to hear about your injury. I don't if it will help but look up the book YOUR BODY'S MANY CRIES FOR WATER. It might help for you. It did for me.

reneritchie
03-29-2002, 07:48 PM
Dave,

Take care, rest up, heal and return healthy.

Rgds,

RR

Sharky
03-29-2002, 07:55 PM
Take care bro.

I will be more than happy to act as acting supervising moderator while you're away. I will be a loyal servant. Thanks for offering me the position.

yuanfen
03-29-2002, 08:24 PM
Sorry to hear of the turn of events Dave. Wish you the best in the road back to health. Keep your spirits up. Joy

Rolling_Hand
03-29-2002, 10:12 PM
Sihing-take care

kungfu cowboy
03-29-2002, 11:16 PM
Beware of intra-spinal listening device implantation. Best of luck on a speedy recovery.:)

Peter Aarts
03-30-2002, 02:57 AM
Iīm sorry, get well.
BTW: These "listening" devices are just to help you recover. Donīt listen to Kungfu Cowboy.

old jong
03-30-2002, 05:41 AM
And come back in good shape.And....Don't worry, we will be nice with eachothers! :D ;)

Matrix
03-30-2002, 02:23 PM
Dave,

Just wanted to add my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Don't be a stranger.

Matrix

Roy D. Anthony
03-30-2002, 06:33 PM
Best of luck, and Speedy recovery Dave!!!

burnsypoo
03-30-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Matrix
Dave,

Just wanted to add my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Don't be a stranger.

Matrix

I love reading quotes like this from people who won't give their name or lineage.
:)

comon Matrix, you think it's a bit funny too, doncha? Don't be a stranger!

-BP-

Matrix
03-30-2002, 07:24 PM
Sorry, I don't have a clue what your getting at, but as long as you're amused........

Matrix

P.S. You could have passed on some well wishes to Dave. After all that is the point of this thread.

Sihing73
03-30-2002, 09:16 PM
Hello,

Please allow me to extend my appreciation to everyone for their well wishes. While I am not looking forward to the prospect of surgery I am looking forward to feeling better.

To each and everyone one of you I extend my gratitude and appreciation. I wish each of you the best and I am sure we will converse again in the near future.

I consider myself fortunate to have been able to converse with many of you here and have learned much. I would be priviliged to meet many of you in person and count you as friends.

Until then I wish each and everyone the best.

Peace,

Dave