PDA

View Full Version : Jade Body Qigong

Ruah Boxer
03-29-2002, 10:49 PM
Well, I was just wondering about this Jade Body Qigong thing I found at www.qi.org. This is the direct link: http://www.qi.org/liu/jadebody.html

It seems like a good thing to do but I was just wondering what some people thought about this qigong. I also won't be practicing with a teacher obviously and I was wondering if that would be safe for this type of qigong. I'd appreciate any advice or comments.

guohuen
03-30-2002, 10:43 AM
These are good simple exercises. Nothing you could really hurt yourself with.

dfedorko@mindspring.com
04-02-2002, 01:32 PM
Took your advice and checked the website because I am always looking for Qigong that I can use in my training even though I have never heard of Jade Body Qigong. Sounded good in the beginning but one sentence changed my thoughts. He says something to the effect, I have observed turtles, cranes and Dragons (Family) watched their movements and have come to the conclusion that they all move their spine first. My question is, "Has anyone ever seen a turtle with its shell on move its spine"? Also, can someone point out where the crane's spine is to me? These are just some questions I have after looking over the website. It could be very good Qigong but a demo would be nice. May I suggest that you purchase a copy of Tai Chi magazine. I believe they have a video on just about every type of Qigong. Hope I have helped in some way.

Damian